Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] It’s Fridat!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
How’s your week been :lolol:?

I swung by Brewdog and bought some Punks and a couple of Layer Cakes; 20% off as well. I have a bag of salt and vinegar and The Avalanches playing. All good.

God bless you all xx

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
London Pride to get the evening going. Also a bag of salt and vinegar. Cheers HT.

Seahaven FM coming in my ears.

God however, is a twát xx

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
It’s been one hell of a week but I cannot think why...
I’m having a few tinnies and a man size burger from the real Lewes burger Co.
Bring on Burnley and The Jocks tomorrow!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Another Punk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Week 3 of no booze in solidarity with the missus going dry. Gagging for a beer and can honestly say I feel no better for sobriety whatsoever.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
A sweet spot supermarket bought red (Tesco's Finest Trilogy Malbec) as CBA to trek to Quaff, and a Poco Loco delivery. All is well with the world. On the downside, I'll be asleep by 9.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
The wife’s been working and stayed in Camden all week, going to pick her from the station in ten minutes, home, order a Wagamama and crack open the wine 19 crimes. Then maybe the rumbullion as I listen to story’s of all the ungrateful tenants being moved into a new block on Agar Grove Camden that the wife was in charge of the development.

I might mention it was a doddle home schooling (thank god for minecraft) while working from home.
And the lesson we gave Liverpool on Wednesday....

Have a great Friday night everyone

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Started on an Unbarred Stoutzilla, my first, wow, what a stunner. Then a bottle of Jurançon Sec with a home made shaslik curry. Not sure where I’m going next, but happy Friday everyone

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The wife’s been working and stayed in Camden all week, going to pick her from the station in ten minutes, home, order a Wagamama and crack open the wine 19 crimes. Then maybe the rumbullion as I listen to story’s of all the ungrateful tenants being moved into a new block on Agar Grove Camden that the wife was in charge of the development.

I might mention it was a doddle home schooling (thank god for minecraft) while working from home.
And the lesson we gave Liverpool on Wednesday....

Have a great Friday night everyone

Agar Grove, the new buildings on the opposite side to where The Murray Arms used to be? I went running around my old ‘hood in October and saw these. The Murray Arms is no more and now a crappy looking convenience store. It wasn’t a brilliant pub either. I forgot to look if the “Portuguese” cafe on Murray Street is still there. York Way from Kings Cross up to Camden Park Road is unrecognisable from when I lived in South Villas 17 years ago. Thankfully The Lord Stanley still exists but Winston the chef left a long time ago.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Gone back to basics with an ice cold Newcastle Brown for now - not for the beardies obviously, but it really hits the spot for something to knock back. Bottle of red (Mavrodaphne) in the cupboard for when I put on a movie in an hour or so, tonight of which, Matthew, will be Sinister.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Mrs Jakarta & I shared Thai Green & Red Curries earlier with a Bottle of Viognier.

Said Bottle now gone, debating whether or not to continue but it is ONLY 7.40 and Saturdat tomorrow...

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
a low Alc ZoIder ( they're really good)
An af beer now, maybe two. ( beavertown)

Glass of AF wine with dinner. . . . . Still off. I think I feel better, definitely in the morning, but boring and no better/worse of an evening. And tired.

Can't decide which way to go from here . . . Will I feel better in an other few weeks, or head to Palate for a decent bottle of wine tomorrow afternoon if we win . . . .

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Fullers London Porter

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Gone back to basics with an ice cold Newcastle Brown for now - not for the beardies obviously, but it really hits the spot for something to knock back. Bottle of red (Mavrodaphne) in the cupboard for when I put on a movie in an hour or so, tonight of which, Matthew, will be Sinister.
Had a thing for Newcy Brown in the mid 80's, somehow it was quite cool. I could do about 5-6 pint bottles a night but after a, few months it completely ****ed my knees! Every morning after I could barely walk for the pain... Other beers no problem?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
A couple of large Buffalo Trace bourbons and the final few episodes of the fantastic Gomorrah will see me through this evening. Bliss.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here