Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
When was this, exactly?

As far as I can tell, Wigan have never had any player named Nigel https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Wigan_Warriors_players#List_of_players

If she / he is lying about her playing career, it really does make you wonder about what else she is hiding. I fear for the longevity of their marriage, to be honest.

Perhaps she was a reserve / squad player that never made a first team appearance, hence why she doesn't appear in that wiki link? I must admit, on first reading I thought she was confessing to having been a prostitute, so the Rugby League revelation did come as something of a surprise.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
You'd need to check with the registrar, the marriage certificate may be incorrect in that she didn't use her real name. This could cause problems at a later date and probably best corrected now?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
To the scumbag who stole my glasses.....

I have contacts....I WILL find you.

zefarelly

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I'd ask Sweaty Betty, she'd know if its the truth or not.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
As any Rugger Bugger kno, the 'Hooker' in Rugby League doesn't Hook, in fact the Scrum doesn't Scrummage, it all seems highly unlikely to me (as a Union Hooker although I gave up early to preserve my Good Looks :lolol:)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
As any Rugger Bugger kno, the 'Hooker' in Rugby League doesn't Hook, in fact the Scrum doesn't Scrummage, it all seems highly unlikely to me (as a Union Hooker although I gave up early to preserve my Good Looks :lolol:)

Lol I did wonder if they actually had hookers as the scrums are bloody rubbish in rugby league

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
When was this, exactly?

As far as I can tell, Wigan have never had any player named Nigel https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Wigan_Warriors_players#List_of_players

If she / he is lying about her playing career, it really does make you wonder about what else she is hiding. I fear for the longevity of their marriage, to be honest.

That list appears to be of players who have made 100 or more appearances for Wigan. In addition, I assume they have youth and reserve teams who may have had players named Nigel.

But as the bride gives few details, such as a surname, we must remain sceptical about her/his claim.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I went down the golf route and thought he might tinker with her grip.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here