Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Should there be a sub forum for meaningless polls about hypothetical wins or draws?

Should there be a Poll Sub Forum?

• Yes, they're interrupting my enjoyment on NSC

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • No, I'm a mundane person so enjoy mundane polls.

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Don't worry, they'll mostly disappear when we lose next! (Hopefully 21/22 season)

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
So, we have two magnificent wins and all of a sudden the forum is awash with polls. Would you prefer we won game A and B but lost game C? Should we get rid of the manager? Is this the best team ever to wear the Brighton shirt (easy question for JCLs!)?

Apart from the standard Bozza poll, ie Would you take a point now in the game against 'fill in the blank' it's getting a bit tedious wading through the threads.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This thread is USELESS without a poll.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
If the club seem to like POLES these days then let's have MORE of them.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I am not sure this should become a POLLitical discussion as I am sure they can be POLLerising

I like a poll (except this one as if I answer it I am required to admit that I am mundane - this kind of self-awareness is "many sessions away my friend, many sessions away"(not my words, the words of Top Gear magazine).

Keep em coming

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
So, we have two magnificent wins and all of a sudden the forum is awash with polls. Would you prefer we won game A and B but lost game C? Should we get rid of the manager? Is this the best team ever to wear the Brighton shirt (easy question for JCLs!)?

Apart from the standard Bozza poll, ie Would you take a point now in the game against 'fill in the blank' it's getting a bit tedious wading through the threads.

All well and good but would you have taken 6 points off Spurs and Liverpool before the game?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
How about this poll?

Did [MENTION=5208]drew[/MENTION] get out of bed the wrong side this morning?

1) Yes
2) No

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
There should be a sub forum for meaningless polls full stop!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Shouldn't there be a box to tick for those that never tick the boxes on polls?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here