[Albion] The Four Fixtures of February Conundrum

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Burnley (A)
Villa (H)
Palace (H)
West Brom (A)

Hypothetically, would you take 3 narrow wins against Burnley, Villa and West Brom but lose 5-0 to Palace.

OR

Lose against Burnley, Villa and West Brom narrowly, but spank Palace 5-0 for the win?

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Can win all of them, probably won't of course, but two wins must be there with at least one draw as well?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I would love to batter Palace, after our meeting earlier this season where their only shot was a very very iffy penalty, apart from I’m not that keen on them, as a club, but, I wouldn’t give up a scenario that would make us definitely safe. I take a loss to them, not 5-0, but maybe a 1-0 just to be assured of safety this season.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
As much as I hate the thought of losing to that lot, if the other won matches meant we could finally finish above them, I could tolerate it.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I'm so glad you didn't bother including a poll. It would have been yet another one I'd have had to ignore!

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Controversial, I know, but I dislike Villa much, much more than Palace, so the former for me please (no poll?). It would be a win win outcome.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
9 points would be the only way I'd willingly accept the lose against Palace

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
6 points be alright especially if 3 is v Palace.

Would leave us on 30 points with 12 games to go.

More than 6 and that's fantastic.

4 points minimum to keep us ticking over for me

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
nothing like seeing people get carried away all of a sudden

snap your hands of for 6 points, 5 would also be more than acceptable.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Take the 9 points and the loss to Palace personally, would go a long way to ensuring we can exact our revenge next season (if they stay up).

It's amazing how many of those replying don't seem to understand this is a hypothetical 50:50 choice and not some sort of prediction or "I'd be happy with 6 points" thread. Maybe needs a poll.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here