Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Four points either way, but which would you rather have had?

HOw would have rather got the 4 points

• Total voters

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Just think of the confidence and belief the team must have now after beating Spurs and Liverpool in the space of a few days. Not forgetting beating the intergalactic champions of the universe, Leeds as well. The Fulham result would've been nice but I'd take the result we actually got over that any day.

zeemeeuw

Apr 8, 2006
Somerset
Voted option 2 because according to my Maths we would have got 4 points either way (so total still 24pts) and Fulham 1 less point (Total 13pts) difference 11pts.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Voted option 2 because according to my Maths we would have got 4 points either way (so total still 24pts) and Fulham 1 less point (Total 13pts) difference 11pts.

True. Doesn't seem worth forgoing a win at Anfield for extra point does it?

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I voted option 2 - sod Fulham, how else are we going to finish above LIVERPOOL?! :lolol:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Before the game I'd rather have beaten Fulham, now I think why worry about the bottom three. Always had faith but the progression has been outstanding:moo:

Very much this! Who would have thought six points from those two games....

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
No Brainer.

Last night was the reason we wanted to be in the Premier League in the first place. Taking on , and beating, the best.

(Obviously I would have changed my mind if Fulham were a couple of points behind us)

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Beating Liverpool was number 1 on my list of "wants" when we got promoted to the Premier League.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Should of beaten Fulham. Porter OUT!

(sorry, couldn't resist).

The game is all about glory and majesty. Yesterday we had a slice. I'm still buzzing.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Beat (Champions) Liverpool at Anfield, all day long - especially as it was by outplaying them, and not a flukey/VAR-driven thing. No contest. Not worried about Fulham anyway.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Good question ! I will take the win at Liverpool. As you say it doesn’t happen very often. Living in the NW it is particularly sweet although most scousers I have met seem to support Everton. I would add we now have a decent lead over the bottom three and won’t need too many more wins to be safe regardless of likely outcomes for Fulham.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Also the confidence factor of winning away in the manner we won at the 2019 champions league finalists, current world club champions and current PL champions has got to be massive and hopefully this group can realise its full potential

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
IF we go down I won't think back on this season in years to come and think it only we'd beaten Fulham instead of Liverpool.

By the time I'm released back into the wild I'll have spent a year stuck in my little flat on my own. (did get out a bit at the end of the summer). Last night will be a rare happy memory of this time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here