Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool 0 Brighton 1

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
I just listened to the whole of the R5Live commentary and it’s a good listen. As the game progresses Ian Dennis and Dion Dublin have nothing but praise for Albion and our fully deserved win. I’m going to watch the BT rerun at 4 just to watch the whole build up to the goal. Retirement is good!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I had to watch a rerun of Match of the Day this morning, just in case l'd dreamt it.

I had to watch it again as I was pissed when it came on last night. My mate called just now, he said I was funny last night when I called him. Can't remember a thing about the call haha. 1st beer for 6 weeks.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Ooh it’s a corner;9724191 said:
I just listened to the whole of the R5Live commentary and it’s a good listen. As the game progresses Ian Dennis and Dion Dublin have nothing but praise for Albion and our fully deserved win. I’m going to watch the BT rerun at 4 just to watch the whole build up to the goal. Retirement is good!

One of my very fave footie personalities is Dion, he is pretty decent in Homes Under the Hammer too!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Anyone got BBC Sussex commentary highlights from last night?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Its class but to be honest we should still be living off the Spurs game.

I am too waiting for the podcasts to be released. In the mean time listening to the MoTD analysis will keep you happy. 4 seasons to hear that.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Wonder how the Brighton Kop-Shites are feeling?
3D438637-3477-46FF-8F16-27E7FC1B6452.jpeg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here