Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Would you have taken 6 points before the Spurs and Liverpool games?

Well?

• Yes indeed

Votes: 42 64.6%
  • Yes of course

Votes: 23 35.4%

• Total voters

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
We never know how games will pan out but if someone had offered you 6 points before the games would you have taken them?

Poll to follow.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
reminds me of George Graham's Arsenal.

Its a no from me John.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I wonder how many people would have got this one right...

We'll score a total of two goals against Spurs and Liverpool. How many points will we pick up?

est.83

Dec 6, 2003
Estonia
No Tau so those 6 points are as good as 0 points for me and my fellow South Africans. And don't get me started with that selfish Trossard dude that was trying to stop Alzate from scoring!

:jester:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No 'fence' option ?

Surely 6 sets expectations too high for the rest of the season - we should have settled for 4 at best IMO. :lolol::lolol:

3 or 4 would have been fairer / better. Fence here too.

Imagine being Fulham or WBA in all this...

Played each other and WBA played Sheff Utd too - 1 point each over last 2 games. Oh it’s ok, Brighton have Spurs and Liverpool.... ouch.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
As a minimum, yes. This little run of City, Leeds, Fulham, Spurs and Liverpool was where I was targeting us to get points, and was really quite worried after we failed to take our chances at the Etihad

Me too, I was climbing onto the fence after that City performance, luckily we improved. Losing at teams like City is unacceptable

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
3 or 4 would have been fairer / better. Fence here too.

Played each other and WBA played Sheff Utd too - 1 point each over last 2 games. Oh it’s ok, Brighton have Spurs and Liverpool.... ouch.

This is really it - I know how I would feel if the shoe was on the other foot. Penny for the thoughts of WBA and FFC fans before / after Brighton's two games against Spurs/Liverpool...

Probably feeling pretty crap

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I wonder how many people would have got this one right...

We'll score a total of two goals against Spurs and Liverpool. How many points will we pick up?

Or this one:

We've got Leeds away, Fulham at home, Spurs at home and Liverpool away. I'm saying for certain that we will fail to score against Fulham. How many points will we pick up?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

:lolol:

If the glow of satisfaction from our last two results begin to fade, I just think of this and all of sudden it just gets better and better again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here