Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I wonder how many 'Potter outs' voted for brexit. A correlation analysis is required.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
How have i been 'disingenuous', my twitter account is publicly available, if anybody could be bothered to look at it (I find it quite surprising that anyone would tbh) .

Good thread, I didn’t vote for Potter out yet did vote EU out, I once voted for Alex REVEL as player of the season too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
I got really excited earlier when I came up with an idea for the vocal testicle, then I saw this post and discovered that talking bollocks was already here!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
How have i been 'disingenuous', my twitter account is publicly available, if anybody could be bothered to look at it (I find it quite surprising that anyone would tbh) .

By claiming that the suggestion you had shoe-horned a Brexit angle into your OP was ‘unfair’ and that you weren’t being didactic, when it’s clear that you did and you were.

Of course your Twitter feed is publicly available information when you make it available on your NSC profile. As for looking at it, it’s not that surprising when you consider that it’s a mod’s job to investigate suspected cases of posters being disingenuous. It’s helpful to know these things when determining whether a thread should be moved to the Bear Pit, and as background information for assessing motivation for future posts.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003

Californiaspinylobster-1050x700.jpg

Only for tail lovers, if you prefer claws, go Cock :thumbsup:

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
How would that render my comment any less relevant? The point involved a comparison of 2 things, 1 of which is directly related to the recent run of form, the fact that the other thing does not would not mean the entire premise isn't a valid point to explore, to any reasonable person. Of course, how dull it may be is an entirely different issue, which obviously applies to any post ever made.

Why are two unrelated facts worth exploring and comparing by a reasonable person?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here