Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bissouma

Hazwaz

Jul 23, 2012
Hove
Thought he had got injured but he just smiled and showed he is the real deal,great performance long may it continue

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
He is consistently the best midfielder on the pitch.
It'll be a bidding war in the summer. Liverpool, Arse, Spurs and Man U all definitely going to be keen. European teams most be watching him. He'd stroll around in Serie A.

People on Twitter keep saying he is a cheaper option than Rice, but if he goes it's going to be for a LOT of money.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I didn't think he was at his best tonight. But we expect a different sort of style from him. He fought for each ball like all the others. It was never going to be pretty.

The midfield was very congested once Liverpool started to give up on wide play.

It was all about Dychesque scraps for much of the game. Which is clearly the way to go at Anfield.

Lego-Stand

Nov 6, 2003
Amazing player I ,love watching him so much, I never feel worried when he is on the ball ...best midfielder I have seen since Nobby

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
He is consistently the best midfielder on the pitch.
It'll be a bidding war in the summer. Liverpool, Arse, Spurs and Man U all definitely going to be keen. European teams most be watching him. He'd stroll around in Serie A.

People on Twitter keep saying he is a cheaper option than Rice, but if he goes it's going to be for a LOT of money.

I wouldn't pay too much attention to them mate

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Definitely not his best game tonight but still great and that consistency is going to take him very far.

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
I don't want to detract from his performance tonight as he was part of an incredible team performance or his performances this season as he has been immense. But his play in the final 3rd could do with some improvement. Gave it away too many times and although he has an absolute rocket of a shot, not that many end up on target.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Not one of his better performances and yet still looked ridiculously good, proper player is Biss

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
Big Biss is an absolute phenomenon , i watch the guy with my mouth open because of how easy it seems to come to him . No effort no strain just pure unadulterated skill , so rare but unmistakable . He makes me smile from ear to ear , to say he played great tonight is just stating the flippin obvious . Yves i hope you stay and make history with US mate , quality:bowdown::bhasign:

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
I don't want to detract from his performance tonight as he was part of an incredible team performance or his performances this season as he has been immense. But his play in the final 3rd could do with some improvement. Gave it away too many times and although he has an absolute rocket of a shot, not that many end up on target.

Naughty corner :wrong:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here