Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mister Bobby Sanchez

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
yeah, he did flap at one; but, my goodness me, he oozes confidence, which is flowing forwards thru' our centre backs, especially dunk and webster, and therefore we play ten yards up fieild.

great, what a result!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
That big claim from the corner had me on my feet in my front room, what a moment for a keeper to just come out and take charge. Class.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
He will make one or two errors, like all keepers, especially given his inexperience. Thankfully it didn't cost us and then he claims a last minute corner when Liverpool have thrown everyone forward to completely take the pressure off.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
yeah, he did flap at one; but, my goodness me, he oozes confidence, which is flowing forwards thru' our centre backs, especially dunk and webster, and therefore we play ten yards up fieild.

great, what a result!

Flap? Nah. That was a cleverly disguised pass to Dunk(?). He directed it away from goal in a way that no Liverpool player was expecting, took the sting out of it, put a little back spin so it didn't go out for a corner, allowing Dunk (?) to collect it before it went out. If anything, Dunk (?) not being smart with it and playing it out toward a Liverpool player was the problem there. :thumbsup:

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
He looks more and more confident every game, including with the ball at his feet.

4 clean sheets in a row. Just wow.

The whole team looks more confident.

What a run of results!

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
That big claim from the corner had me on my feet in my front room, what a moment for a keeper to just come out and take charge. Class.

I spent pretty much the entire second half on my feet. Was knackered by the end

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

One of my fav moments of the match. Wasn’t even close to the goal but the way he did that at Anfield with 2 mins left was unreal...

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
One or two moments where I had my heart on my mouth but that claim at the end was bloody magnificent. He’s been excellent in the last few games. Long may it continue :)

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Flap? Nah. That was a cleverly disguised pass to Dunk(?). He directed it away from goal in a way that no Liverpool player was expecting, took the sting out of it, put a little back spin so it didn't go out for a corner, allowing Dunk (?) to collect it before it went out. If anything, Dunk (?) not being smart with it and playing it out toward a Liverpool player was the problem there. :thumbsup:
Like I said, the sort of thing that got him into trouble at FGR. Just that now he's learned how to get it right!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I mean, I didn't think I'd find a sportsman who reacted to pressure situations as coolly as Jofra did in that world cup super over, but stone me Bobby came damned close tonight with that late take

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Couple of miss-judgements, but even the best do that during games. I really rate him.

The thing for me was the claim at the end. A time when most young goalies might be panicking.

clockend1983

Apr 1, 2010

great, what a result!

Absolutely things have definitely changed since he’s come in
UTA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here