Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Ligaments maybe? Not good..

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
It looked bad to me.

When the euphoria subsides, I fear we will realise we've lost one of our most important players

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Looked like to top of the calf/back of the knee and it definitely didn't look good when he was being helped round the side of the pitch by the 2 physios and couldn't put any weight on it.

Been having an excellent season so will be a bit miss. Got everything crossed its not as bad as it looked!

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
The only bad point of the evening. Absolute class yet again tonight.

D

Deleted member 2719

Hope it’s not his knee again.

Looked like it. They were pulling his lower leg testing the stability of his ACL. It appeared to be an issue weight-bearing as he was helped off.

Fingers crossed.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Fingers seriously crossed, he's been our best player this season, would be a huge blow to lose him for any length of time, particularly with Lamptey still out as well.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
99% sure that his ACL is gone. First time it happens, it hurts badly and you are in a bit of a shock because you dont know what happened. Next time you know, and you could see that he knew. The medics doing the "ACL check", sort of rocking your leg back and forth to see if the ACL is still there, and then the way he limped when he was helped off... sure looked like every time I ripped my ACL.

Horribly sad for him, hopefully he'll be back in time for next season and keep carrying on how well he's been doing this season.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
He was holding and pointing to his ACL. I did mime last year and couldn't run for 8 months. Hopefully with the facilities available to the club it will be a lot less, but it's a worry.
Wonder if we'll get a look at tge Polish lad at the weekend?

albionalbino

Nov 1, 2009
West Sussex
Such a shame as March has been outstanding this season and seemed to be enjoying his football.
It looked really bad, hope he makes a full recovery

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
In hindsight a bloody unnecessary injury as well from the too quickly taken free kick , gutted for him just hope it's not as bad as it seems to be .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here