Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Veltman

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
If (as seems likely) he doesn't play - what will GP do?

White to RWB and BDB bought in the centre (shame IMO to break up the back three)

Alzate to RWB - that's what I's go for

What are the other options ?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I expect the first solution, White RWB and Burn going into central defense.

If not, it becomes very interesting obviously. One option would be March as RWB and Burn as LWB, keeping White in central defense. If not White or March, probably we'll see someone who is normally a central midfielder, though not necessarily Alzate. Pröpper, Moder, Gross... I wouldnt even be surprised to see Jenks or Weir (or Karbo) starting - managers giving players their first start in a game where there is very little expectations and very little to lose is not uncommon. I almost expect to see a very frightening/exciting name in the lineup tonight.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Me too. A big ask for a debut but there is a lot of excitement about this player. Would really to see what the fuss is about

Would be fun, but when he came back about two weeks ago someone said he's not even been training for the last six weeks, makes me think he is not ready yet.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
The Polish league has a winter break, so Moder's last match was 19 December. Karbownik got injured sometime in December, so his last match was 5 December and I think he arrived in the UK still 'injured'.

They were however both training in the pics/video released by the Club a few days ago.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Belisa played Bissouma at right back for Lille so that MUST be his best position (this isn't going to happen)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here