Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
[tweet]1356674999646576641[/tweet]

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
That's done Dyche's standing a world of good (in my mind at least). Love it! :)

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Have to say, that rather amused me. At least he shows a sense of humour. Far more interesting, as he suggests, then the inane stupid questions normally asked - all of which [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION] is an expert at taking the piss out of.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I've liked Dyche ever since that time Burnley hung on for a draw against Reading. News had got through that Ulloa had scored, and Reading knew that they needed a winner, but Burnley (already promoted with nothing to play for) defended like their lives depended on it.

And we all do that thing when someone on holiday is is known as their lookeylike that for the next 2 weeks.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Always going to be a tosser for me because of the unforgivable defence of Joey ‘ Is there a bigger **** than me’ Barton’s stamp on King Kayal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
And we all do that thing when someone on holiday is is known as their lookeylike that for the next 2 weeks.

Absolutely. I was on holiday in Cyprus with Channing Tatum last year...well I wasn't but you know what I mean.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
He's got real actual people in the room asking questions.

Potter's are all still via Zoom aren't they?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Absolutely. I was on holiday in Cyprus with Channing Tatum last year...well I wasn't but you know what I mean.

Was he regular Channing Tatum or was a prefix added for further description? I ask as I find that naming of the lookey likey is often expanded to account for a physical characteristic that differs from the original. For example, during the last holiday I went on, we shared a hotel with Fat Shane Warne.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Have to say, that rather amused me. At least he shows a sense of humour. Far more interesting, as he suggests, then the inane stupid questions normally asked - all of which [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION] is an expert at taking the piss out of.

The trouble is, the people asking the 'inane stupid questions' are just doing their job. They never know what sort of answers they might get from even the most straightforward ones.

The job of a reporter is to fill the pages of a particular outlet. A ramble about lookalikes – albeit as entertaining as it was – is not going to cut the mustard with their editors :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here