Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Tindall sacked at plucky

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Out of his depth wasn’t he, Tindall ?
Took 3 off at H/T last night including Wilshere & Solanke. I’m very glad we lost out to them on Solanke and hope we steer clear of him in the future.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
He was doing so well until the last half dozen games or so. Maybe they watched MoTD and realised what they were missing?

SAC

May 21, 2014
I was always doubtful regarding his appointment but if you are going to appoint someone with so little management experience, you need to give him a chance. The last few results have been bad (no idea if the performances have been too) and it's obvious that the board expect to return to the PL for next season.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Seems harsh - no patience with a new manager? But something strange seems to be happening there - Josh King and Gosling buggering off (I know they were running down their contracts). Suddenly the wheels have come off. Maybe Tindall was completely out of his depth? (three half time substitutions in both the last two games!).

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
When you take a gamble on an inexperienced manager you need to double up the sheets and take the rough with the smooth for an eternity. You'd never get a knee jerk reaction like that in Sussex. :blush:

I don't suppose the average B'muff fan is young enough to have grasped the interent and chat forums so one would probably have to look in the Daily MAil letters page for supporter reaction ? :lolol:

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Feel very sorry for him

el punal

When you take a gamble on an inexperienced manager you need to double up the sheets and take the rough with the smooth for an eternity. You'd never get a knee jerk reaction like that in Sussex. :blush:

I don't suppose the average B'muff fan is young enough to have grasped the interent and chat forums so one would probably have to look in the Daily MAil letters page for supporter reaction ? :lolol:

Ooh! Scratch your eyes out! :D

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Smug Mr Bournemouth will surely ride to the rescue.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Smug Mr Bournemouth will surely ride to the rescue.

This - he'll already be astride his charger as the Russian bugle calls!! But is going back for a THIRD stint the right thing to do???I'm pleased to be able to say I couldn't give a flying ****.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Wow! Seems harsh, there was a lot to try and fix there.

They've only just appointed Jonathan Woodgate as as assistant manager this week so this is strange timing. Unless Woodgate was brought in with the idea of taking over?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Not surprised. I watched Reading take them apart, a Reading starting 11 I didn’t recognise, Bmuff still with a wealth of EPL riches in the match day squad eg Brooks.

They assumed that following The Boot Room strategy of promoting from within would be seamless.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Like so many many sackings. Mad. Now getting sacked for a poor run of 5/6 games

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here