Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] February Funnies

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
As this lockdown continues to drag on and looks like doing so for a few months more yet we all need something to make us laugh....

whyatt1.jpg

:lolol: :lolol:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
My local council have told me to remove the electric fence around my property.

Just because my neighbour is dead against it!

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
What's the difference between Greg Wallace and Jeremy Paxman?

They've bot got hair, except Greg Wallace.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Nothing funny about this February. First time in about 40 years I won't be going to the pub for my birthday :tantrum:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I’ve been telling people about the benefit of eating dried grapes,
it’s all about raisin awareness.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
Police are investigating a murder in which the victim was shot with a starters pistol.

The police think it's race-related.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
The Devon and Cornwall music festival has been cancelled. They couldn't decide who to put on first, The Jam or Cream.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Newcastle United are to punish Joe Linton after pictures appeared on Twitter showing him having a haircut.

A spokesman for the club said “ We have to hit him with the severest punishment we can, he’s back in the team for the next game”!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The police crime map for Queen's Park had a circle over my flat marked for reports of anti-social behaviour. The neighbours may not like hearing the Nolan Sisters, but we could have sorted this out amicably.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Designs for a new ground for Crystal Palace were thrown into disarray when it was found that the ground had a structural problem.

The seats were facing the pitch.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
An English cat called One two three and a French Cat called Un Deux Trois were in a swimming race - which cat won

The English cat of course as Un Deux Trois Cat cinq

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
I got an angry letter from Screwfix Direct this morning , apparently their not a dating agency !

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
There`s a guy called Colin W-nker in Birmingham who`s fuming because he`s just realised his name is an anagram of Neil Warnock .

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
A Chinese Doctor can't find a job in a Hospital in the US, so he opens his own clinic and puts a sign outside 'GET TREATMENT FOR $20 - IF NOT CURED GET BACK $100.' An American lawyer thinks this is a great opportunity to earn $100 and goes to the clinic.

Lawyer: 'I have lost my sense of taste.' Chinese: 'Nurse, bring medicine from box No. 22 and put 3 drops in patient's mouth.' Lawyer: 'Ugh. this is kerosene.' Chinese: 'Congrats, your sense of taste is restored. Give me $20.'

The annoyed lawyer goes back after a few days to recover his money. Lawyer: 'I have lost my memory. I cannot remember anything.' Chinese: 'Nurse, bring medicine from box no. 22 and put 3 drops in his mouth.' Lawyer (annoyed): 'This is kerosene. You gave this to me last time for restoring my taste.' Chinese: 'Congrats. You got your memory back. Give me $20.'

The fuming lawyer pays him, and then comes back a week later determined to get back $100. Lawyer: 'My eyesight has become very weak I can't see at all.' Chinese: 'Well, I don't have any medicine for that, so take this $100.' Lawyer (staring at the note): 'But this is $20, not $100!!' Chinese: 'Congrats, your eyesight is restored. Give me $20'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here