Liverpool v Brighton & Hove Albion (20:15) - BT Sport 1 / BT Sport Ultimate

Thursday 4th February 2021
Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea (20:00) - BT Sport 1 / BT Sport Ultimate

Screenshot 2021-02-02 at 08.57.29.png

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
What would really help is if Sheff Utd and West Brom both lose their game tonight. If any two teams could do it, it's surely these.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I can genuinely see us taking a point vs Liverpool. If so, would give a decent chance of getting ahead of one or both of Newcastle and Burnley, two teams we are 100% better than.

Be good psychologically to put another team or two between us and the drop zone soon.

Wolves looking like they could get sucked into a relegation scrap, which you'd never have believed if someone told you a year ago.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I'd like Sheff Utd to beat West Brom tonight. That would be hard to recover from. Failing that, a draw

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Sheffield Utd *must win* vs West Brom, and West Brom *must win* vs Sheffield Utd.

A Sheffield win would certainly change the bottom 3 dynamic, but I still reckon they have too much to do to escape the drop.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'd like Sheff Utd to beat West Brom tonight. That would be hard to recover from. Failing that, a draw

Yep - I agree. Gonna he supporting sheff u in this. If they did catch us, we’d deserve to go down. Much better to get WBA a L...

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Do we want Palace to beat Newcastle or a draw to keep both in touching distance?

A draw. Palace would be six points ahead of us but if we could get something from the Burnley and Villa games and then beat them, we'd be well within touching distance (or even ahead of them)

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Maybe i'm getting carried away with the Spurs performance and result, but my mind has shifted away from thinking about Fulham etc and more towards making sure we finish above Palace (which for me is sort of the point of the whole exercise). Newcastle win then

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Tuesday 2nd February 2021
Sheffield United v West Brom (18:00) - BT Sport 2 Home win
Wolves v Arsenal (18:00) - BT Sport 1 / BT Sport Ultimate Away win
Man Utd v Southampton (20:15) - BT Sport 1 / BT Sport Ultimate Home win
Newcastle United v Crystal Palace (20:15) - BT Sport 2 Draw

Wednesday 3rd February 2021
Burnley v Man City (18:00) - BT Sport 1 / BT Sport Ultimate Away win
Fulham v Leicester City (18:00) - BT Sport 2 Away win
Leeds United v Everton (19:30) - BT Sport 3 Away win
Aston Villa v West Ham United (20:15) - BT Sport 2 Dont care but would prefer away win
Liverpool v Brighton & Hove Albion (20:15) - BT Sport 1 / BT Sport Ultimate Away win obviously

Thursday 4th February 2021
Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea (20:00) - BT Sport 1 / BT Sport Ultimate dont care

Too much to ask for?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We don't want a West Brom win tonight.

That would be marginally horrible.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Sheff win or draw and Fulham hopefully losing to Leicester tomorrow or at least not winning . If Fulham beat Leicester it will give them a big lift which we don’t want !

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
A draw. Palace would be six points ahead of us but if we could get something from the Burnley and Villa games and then beat them, we'd be well within touching distance (or even ahead of them)

I'm leaning towards a draw too but this is one of those game where there's no bad result.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

I'd prefer a draw. WBA dominate and lead 1-0 into the final minute when a goalkeeping error from a back pass allows Sheff to equalize. WBA will be deflated and Sheff will still know they didn't deserve it.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
Shows the importance of winning at the weekend. I’m almost zen like looking at those fixtures. Could all change if Fulham win mind.

Leicester are going through a bit of a wobble at the moment. Like Spurs they are facing the consequences of having a super striker missing. Hopefully they'll have enough to beat Fulham.

Last edited:

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Maybe i'm getting carried away with the Spurs performance and result, but my mind has shifted away from thinking about Fulham etc and more towards making sure we finish above Palace (which for me is sort of the point of the whole exercise). Newcastle win then

Don't like saying "this" but ...

This

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here