Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Team Spirit

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
The one thing that seemed missing from this current squad was a real lack in team spirit and connection between the players. Losing the old core of the team it wasnt obvious where those relationships were building even harder to achieve in times like these.

After another marathon session of absorbing every piece of media possible from last nights game and against Leeds, its fantastic to see the reactions and bond that is clearly forming in this team. Great to see the squad developing that togetherness hughton built with our promotion winning team.

I especially like seeing sanchez taking a slap from the centre backs after a great save. Great save Bobby a good whack in the chest from webster followed by one to the face for good measure. If Sanchez could start handing out a few Cheeky Bumslaps then id be over the moon!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The one thing that seemed missing from this current squad was a real lack in team spirit and connection between the players. Losing the old core of the team it wasnt obvious where those relationships were building even harder to achieve in times like these.

After another marathon session of absorbing every piece of media possible from last nights game and against Leeds, its fantastic to see the reactions and bond that is clearly forming in this team. Great to see the squad developing that togetherness hughton built with our promotion winning team.

I especially like seeing sanchez taking a slap from the centre backs after a great save. Great save Bobby a good whack in the chest from webster followed by one to the face for good measure. If Sanchez could start handing out a few Cheeky Bumslaps then id be over the moon!

He’d break their bum.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Seeing at the end how much the win meant to Ben White made a great night even better

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Saw it again tonight absolutely loving it.

Ben White on Insta commenting hes never been more proud of a group of lads than he has been tonight... I guess that includes Leeds Promotion winning team. Oops.

FrEe BeN wHiTe

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here