Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Gini Wijnaldum v Yves Bissouma

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
An interesting sub-plot of this Wednesday's clash at Anfield is the midfield battle between Bissouma and Wijnaldum.
Wijnaldum is rumoured to possibly depart Liverpool in the summer to sign for Barcelona.
One of the favourites to replace him at Liverpool is our very own Yves Bissouma.

It will be intriguing to see who comes out on top.

Liverpool Echo - Gini Wijnaldum to Barcelona latest

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
I'd be surprised (and delighted) if Biss didn't move in the summer. I guess his destination depends on who, if anyone, has the money to make it happen. I hope it is a genuine top club if he must go.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Given how fugal Liverpool are with cash I’d be surprised if he did go there but we will see

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Really rate both these players tbf. Burst forward and are direct. Similar ability I think.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Genuinely hope he stays. I’m not convinced a big club would be willing to pay £50M, not sure we would sell for much less. If we keep developing players and keeping the very best for the first team, we could very soon be entering the golden age of Brighton and Hove Albion. Surely Tony Bloom wants success on the pitch and would only sell our best players if the money was silly and the player wanted to go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here