Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Apologies gp

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
I had a flounce for about 6 weeks and didn’t think you were up to the task mainly due to appalling luck rather than actual coaching abilities. Since wolves I’ve been impressed with the team spirit and clearly an unwavering commitment and belief in the team and gradually that’s baring fruit now. Against the backdrop of losing our better players in that time. You totally deserve the full backing of the club and fans for a pretty decent turn around beating good sides I have no doubts now about us staying up and the players coming into form at the right time courage to see other teams around us winning and picking points up and showing that we’re equally capable of getting results under huge amounts of pressure fantastic stuff sorry for the doubts and keep on improving the boys

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Trouble with NSC Potter and team are judged on last game. Great if we win and crap if we lose which is not always the case. This board would have been a lot different if Spurs had equalised. Thankfully yesterday not only won but put on a performance.
Whilst I haven’t been anti Potter managers are judged on results and up to Leeds game we hadn’t had any. Personally I got fed up with several things including letting in so many goals from set plays, Constant team changes, playing Burn at left back and not deciding on his best srikeforce and sticking to them for a run of games. Hopefully these are now sorted. Only thing I wish for now is a usable right foot for March

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Happy to do so when and if we are out of the woods . Potter does not help himself when playing a must win game at home v Fulham when dominating brings on propper for our best player on 80 odd mins with 2/3 strikers on bench .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I find these Potter apologies a bit odd and unnecessary. We are football fans, not members of a religious cult. Sometimes the manager will get criticism and at others he will get praise. Sometimes people will want him sacked and at others promoted to England manager. It’s always been the same. Only the exceptionally insecure have a need to be right about him, whether that be pro or anti.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Like you when I saw the line up for Arsenal's game I was firmly in the Potter Out Camp.
But since then he has proved me wrong and I'm more than happy to apologise Publicly and if we carry on in the same vein of form and positive team play I will happily collect my pre seasonbet for Brighton to finish top ten

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I find these Potter apologies a bit odd and unnecessary. We are football fans, not members of a religious cult. Sometimes the manager will get criticism and at others he will get praise. Sometimes people will want him sacked and at others promoted to England manager. It’s always been the same. Only the exceptionally insecure have a need to be right about him, whether that be pro or anti.

You could be forgiven for thinking a few posters are actually part of a cult.

I've been on and off the fence with feet mostly on the out side over recent months, we've been poor at getting results, but with no viable alternative and no say we just have to live with it.

I hope the corners turned, but we're still behind the 40 pont tracker by a point, which is my gauge of survival/acceptability. Success is irrelevant at the momenty, the world, more so the country is ****ed up and having too much of an effect, survival is all you can hope for.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Like you when I saw the line up for Arsenal's game I was firmly in the Potter Out Camp.
But since then he has proved me wrong and I'm more than happy to apologise Publicly and if we carry on in the same vein of form and positive team play I will happily collect my pre seasonbet for Brighton to finish top ten

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

On the back of one, ONE, victory, you think we are going to rise from 17th to 10th place in less than half a season? :nono:

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld

I find people that reply to a thread they aren’t interested in but add a shitty comment quite odd too but there we are

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I find people that reply to a thread they aren’t interested in but add a shitty comment quite odd too but there we are

The shitty comment didn’t apply to you. I was talking about the cult leaders and their subliminal messaging that brainwashes normal people such as yourself into issuing public apologies :)

(*tongue in cheek gentle mockery)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here