Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Whc champion of champions: The final

Who is the hardest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Folks, we're here. At the terminus of WHC. The final of WHC The Champion of Champions.

Since the inaugural competition in 2007 over 100 beasts have tried their claws at being the hardest. Only ten, the ten that entered this years competition, ever made it to the final and of those ten, only eight ever lifted the trophy and wore the mantle of Worlds Hardest Creature.

Our two finalists have won the trophy five times between them. Polar Bear has never tasted defeat in his three finals appearances while Hippo has a 2-2 record from his four finals. Polar Bear won the first two ever WHC competitions while Hippo has won one and lost one of the last two finals.

In short, what we have are two of the greatest competitors to ever grace the fabled WHC battle fields. They have done all they can to earn the title of the ultimate Worlds Hardest Creature. It is now up to the sage men and women of NSC to decide which one will walk away as THE GREATEST competitor of all time.

You have one vote and two days in which to use it. Use it wisely, make sure the right beast is crowned champion.

The Competitors:

Polar Bear

maxresdefault.jpg

Tournament record 3 time winner

Polar Bear, the three time champion is ion his first final since WHC V. Just when it looked like his glory days were over he has surged back into the final and it's in finals that he comes alive. This monster is aggressive, intelligent and extremely powerful and has a bite stronger than that of a Great White Shark. He's the ultimate Apex predator that knows no fear, not even of humans. He'll actively hunt you down and tear your face off. He'll kill and eat seals, Walrusses and even Beluga Whales. He can run as fast as a horse, is an exceptional swimmer and is invisible to night vision goggles. What more do you want from competitor?

VS

Hippo

meet-the-vicious-wild.jpg

Tournament record 2 time winner, 2 time runner up.

Hippo is an absolute monster of a competitor. Uniquely he is the only A - list competitor who isn't a carnivore(despite occasionally eating the odd bit of carrion). He's a herbivore who shares his environment with such legendary Apex predators as Lions and Nile Crocodiles. Well, when I say share I mean if he's feeling nice they can drink and feed in the same vicinity but beware because Hippo is an extremely unpredictable and aggressive mofo who will attack for little or no reason. He's big enough, strong enough and bad tempered enough to scare the shit out of the lions and crocs. Humans too get the short end of the shitty stick as Hippo will attack boat loads of them for shits and giggles. Immensely strong, highly aggressive and fights and kills not for food but just because he wants to, Hippo is an extremely formidable foe.

So there you have it NSC, the two finalists. Seven finals and five titles between them. THINK before you VOTE.

May the hardest creature win!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hungry Hippo for me

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Hippo is a vegetarian who just does head mental things for the sake of it.

To be fair to the Polar Bear he doesn't get many chances to be hard, but them's the breaks.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Hippos are just fat!

I always loved the bear phrase:

If it's Black, fight back
If it's Brown, lie down
If it's White, goodnight

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
STOP THE STEAL!!

Honey Badger has the election stolen from it. Expect multiple law suits.

I hear someone's organising a press conference at North Stand Chat Total Landscaping

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
My instinct is polar bear, but actually, on further reflection I'm thinking hippo.

A polar bear is the scariest ****er on their continent. Indeed, aside from the weather, they are pretty much the only scary animal in the arctic. But a hippo has to share it's environment with a shit ton of dangerous and scary things... and they do this without giving one solitary **** about them. They are wallowing around, surrounded by murderous intent, and they don't even pay attention to it. They just swim about in the nude and sleep. Occasionally, they fly off the handle for no reason whatsoever and attack whatever the hell they please. Usually killing it. But sometimes, they decide to protect and help another creature. They clearly do this because there is nothing scarier than being entirely unpredictable.

Ask yourself. Is the hardest person in a village of wimps (polar bear), harder than the hardest person in some horrendous supermax prison for violent offenders (hippo)? The answer is maybe... but the sensible money is on the batshit hippo.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
STOP THE STEAL!!

Honey Badger has the election stolen from it. Expect multiple law suits.

Hurrah!!! Lawros Left Foot calls it as it is. Impossible to get excited about a competition featuring two rather dull and extremely un-hard animals when the true champion has been MODified out of the competition via means foul.:annoyed:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Hurrah!!! Lawros Left Foot calls it as it is. Impossible to get excited about a competition featuring two rather dull and extremely un-hard animals when the true champion has been MODified out of the competition via means foul.:annoyed:

I am the Rudi Giuliani of North Stand Chat.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'm still sulking about the Salt Water Crocodile not winning. No other animal can lose a limb and still be a killer. The hippo would fall over and the polar bear bleed to death.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
But sometimes, they decide to protect and help another creature.

Because as we all know properly hard creatures are all about compassion and loving one another.

tenor.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here