Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How much are we worth?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Okay, on the wave of optimism that came with last nights crucial win, and reading the thread on how much Biss is worth, how much are our first team squad worth?

I know Covid will have skewed it a bit, but, with £67 million in losses, how much could TB expect to harvest if hypothetically he sold our entire senior squad.

With the emerging talent of the aforementioned Bissouma, White, Webster, and Mac, alongside established players like Solly, we must be approaching 350 million.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
The fact Liverpool are signing a LB centre back from Preston for £2M rather than Ben White for £50M says a lot.

In a normal world I reckon all of Webster, Mac, Biss, White are probably worth north of £40M+ - but at the moment and the next few windows you won't see those kind of fees I don't imagine.

The players are all worth more to us, than they are selling them

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Okay, on the wave of optimism that came with last nights crucial win, and reading the thread on how much Biss is worth, how much are our first team squad worth?

I know Covid will have skewed it a bit, but, with £67 million in losses, how much could TB expect to harvest if hypothetically he sold our entire senior squad.

With the emerging talent of the aforementioned Bissouma, White, Webster, and Mac, alongside established players like Solly, we must be approaching 350 million.

That’s pretty much what Tony’s invested. He could sell the squad and get his money back. Selling the training ground to a DIY superstore and the ground for redevelopment as a hotel would be pure profit.

:whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here