Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Our last three home wins....

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Its also been posted on here, sorry

Well done lads.

Apparently our last 3 home wins have come in 2021,2020 & 2019. It always pretty unique experience following the Albion.

Why not celebrate the win by reading about more fun stories?????

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Dont think we will have to wait until 2022 for the next one... maybe I'm jinxing it though, sorry if I've just started WW3 or some alien invasion or something.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Another is the last 3 times mourinho has been to the amex he has lost. This has not happened to him at any other club.
Spurs twice
United once

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Another is the last 3 times mourinho has been to the amex he has lost. This has not happened to him at any other club.
Spurs twice
United once

Maybe there is some sort of strange, cosmic karma shit going on. You may remember he visited the Amex to see his mate Aitor Karanka's Middlesbrough end our 21-match unbeaten league start to the season in 2015-16 (Mourinho had just been sacked at Chelsea). Afterwards, Karanka said:-

Jose brought us luck.

I guess you used it all up then and there, Jose.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Spurs twice
United once
I think this sounds better.

We are the first team in any country to win 3 successive home league games against Mourinho.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here