Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bissuoma

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
He is World class. Today there were times where he created so much space for himself, He's GOOD. Kept saying to my son oh just look just look.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patreon
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Are you a bit happier now? You're normally a positive and constructive BHA fan and of late have been a bit tetchy (about Potter, finishing etc). Hopefully this clean sheet three points has put some lead in your pencil.

And yes he was superb. Does he ever lose the ball?

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Easily the best player on the pitch (I gave Gross MOM) and has been many times this season. What a player to give the ball to if you’re a centre back. Unplayable.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I have never appreciated a so much for us since Lawrenson he's so good

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
He’s going to go right to the top, the very very top.

We’ll be watching him play in the latter stages of the Champions League in a few years.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
There’s definitely going to be a ton of big clubs watching him.

Question is will they bid enough for Tony to accept.

In my opinion bids have to start at £50m.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
He’s going to go right to the top, the very very top.

We’ll be watching him play in the latter stages of the Champions League in a few years.

I agree, sometimes you just borrow excellence, Lawrenson, in their journey is one of them.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

He's special and I mean, Special. The time he gives himself, he turns but at a special speed that only truly top players have, almost in slow motion, I've never witnessed it in a Brighton player. This is normally in a close situation. Just enjoy him while we can.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
With the likelihood that we won't get to see a game live for the rest of the season I hope we get to see him play of us in the flesh again.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

They probably would - if we were Southampton or Leicester, for example. Because we're little old Brighton, who've never sold anyone for more than about £10M, the offers will be far lower - probably around what Leeds were prepared to go to for White. That is the barrier we still have to break through to become a established PL team, especially if we want to become a more or less self-sufficient PL team.
To the rest of the football world, we are Lidl or Iceland; it'll require a lot of work - and time - until we are Harrod's, selling for top dollar prices.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
They probably would - if we were Southampton or Leicester, for example. Because we're little old Brighton, who've never sold anyone for more than about £10M, the offers will be far lower - probably around what Leeds were prepared to go to for White. That is the barrier we still have to break through to become a established PL team, especially if we want to become a more or less self-sufficient PL team.
To the rest of the football world, we are Lidl or Iceland; it'll require a lot of work - and time - until we are Harrod's, selling for top dollar prices.
Well if they only offer £25-£30m he won't be going anywhere which is fine by me

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
So much for our sustainability model then. Still, at least it's Uncle Tony's money and not yours, eh?

As long as it's fine by you ....................
Look, he may go but that is not near what he is worth. This model is more about bringing players through the u23 team or smart European recruitment. Not undervaluing your key players.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Look, he may go but that is not near what he is worth. This model is more about bringing players through the u23 team or smart European recruitment. Not undervaluing your key players.

Yes, and the model fails if other clubs won't pay the price, and we either have to accept Lidl/Iceland price - or no price at all. And very little return on the likes of Molumby, Jenks, Sanders, Alzate, et al because they don't get a chance in the first team to increase their vlue because they're blocked by players we won't sell because we think we're Billy Big-Bollocks in thhe transfer market when we're not.
We have a lot of work to do to get up to getting Maguire like prices for our players - it won't happen just because we think we should.

Southampton, for example - Walcott, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Van Dyck ...... us - Ulloa, Knocky (and yes, I'll agree we turned Fulham over on that one) - but that's still a lot of ground to make up to reach that level of credibility when it comes to selling on young players.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
I remember him early doors in carabou cup whatever it is called , bossed midfield, you could see the potential. He is now world class, it is the consistency which shows this.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here