Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] They're Playing Around us Like They're Barcelona

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
As a point of interest who watches two guys commentating on a game when you can watch it on tv or a stream or listen to a local radio commentary?

The thought of watching commentary from two Albion fans behind a screen with some Albion tat spread out around them seems odd to me, what’s it all about?:shrug:

It’s hardly a “Watch along” is it?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
As a point of interest who watches two guys commentating on a game when you can watch it on tv or a stream or listen to a local radio commentary?

The thought of watching commentary from two Albion fans behind a screen with some Albion tat spread out around them seems odd to me, what’s it all about?:shrug:

That’s reminded me to listen to the replay of the match on the wireless with 5Live’s Glenn Murray!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

I think the idea is you watch the match on TV with the volume down and listen the commentary provided by these "Fan TV" channels. At least Arsenal's Fan TV channel has some epic meltdowns, this was like Spurs last night, a bit dull and lacking passion.

Last edited:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I think the idea is you watch it on TV with the volume down and listen the commentary provided by these "Fan TV" channels. At least Arsenal's Fan TV channel has some epic meltdowns, this was like Spurs last night, a bit dull and lacking passion.

But do they keep mentioning our home record (Can't anymore!!) or that Burn is 6 foot 7 and White was at Leeds last season and they wanted to sign him?

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Jeez, so dull listening to those 2 for a few mins. Keep talking over each other. As poor as their team were yesterday.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think the idea is you watch the match on TV with the volume down and listen the commentary provided by these "Fan TV" channels. At least Arsenal's Fan TV channel has some epic meltdowns, this was like Spurs last night, a bit dull and lacking passion.

Right I’ll give it a whirl. Which Albion fans are doing this? Do we have an equivalent Albion channel? Anyone?

Personally think that we could challenge Arsenal on the meltdown front :lolol:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
They're like a posh version of the Arsenal lot aren't they? ???

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

It is a bit weird, isn't it.

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
I didn't get to see the match, just saw the highlights on MOTD2, but I looked through all the comments on the BBC's match report on their website last night. Nearly all the Spurs (and neutral) supporters were extremely complimentary about us, but the vitriol reserved for Mourinho and Spurs was hilarious. I particularly liked this comment from a Man City fan,

This is no shock result. Brighton play excellent football, gave us (city) a decent game a bit back and were much the superior side against utd (despite losing to the after the final whistle event). I'd rather see progressive managers and sides like potters Brighton than the serial failures who play dire, anti football tactics on a weekly basis.

And one from a Spurs fan,

We were lucky to get away with 0!

:lolol:

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Right I’ll give it a whirl. Which Albion fans are doing this? Do we have an equivalent Albion channel? Anyone?

Personally think that we could challenge Arsenal on the meltdown front :lolol:

It would just end up in a ruck!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I'd pay money to listen to you co-present with [MENTION=28481]neilbard[/MENTION]

:catfight::rolleyes: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here