Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] NSC 6 Nations 2021 Competition

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
Hail Mary time let’s hope manning and megatron have come out of retirement to save me
France ���� by 39

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Scotland by 4

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Here are the final standings after the France 23:27 Scotland match:

6nations16.png

The prediction by [MENTION=258]Pavilionaire[/MENTION] was spot on and put him at the top of the league. Congratulations!

It is the second time that Pavillionaire has won the Six Nations competition.

The following players all received a 25 point forfeit:

blue-shifted, Papak and Zawn Kellys

Here is the Hall of Fame:

2015 Simster +140
2016 Pavillionaire +103
2017 crodonilson +149
2018 Petee +126
2019 Questions +126
2020 Durlston + 122
2021 Pavillionaire +152

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Thank you Brighton Bear for running the competition again so well and for all your hours of hard work - it is much appreciated by many.

My apologies to Ooh It's A Corner for pipping them at the post, and special mentions to Bruce Dulin for not kicking the ball out of play when time was up and France were leading by 3, and to Adam Hastings whose game-ending conversion won it for me.

The table shows any one of 4 or 5 of us could have won this season's 6 Nations in those final few seconds, and I just got lucky.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
That was a proper game of rugby last night , hats of to the Scottish lads , Well done to Pavillionaire a slap in the chops with a kipper to those who chose Scotland then changed thier minds like me :ffsparr: and thanks to Bear for running this again .

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
6th!

My best ever result.Thank you [MENTION=16461]The Brighton Bear[/MENTION]

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Thanks [MENTION=16461]The Brighton Bear[/MENTION] good fun as always.

Having hit the top of the table with only one match to go, I thought that the job was done and then went on a week long piss up! At various points this week I could be found pissed up outside the Paradox or crowd surfing down the centre aisle of the Falmer to Brighton train!!

Never mind, still planning to proceed with my open top bus parade around the streets of Lewes this afternoon! Hope to see you all there :albion2:

(If only I hadn’t changed my final prediction, I would have won the bloody thing, as all gamblers know, you should never change your selection :tantrum:)

Well done all. :thumbsup:

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Thanks [MENTION=10655]brightonbear[/MENTION]. Along with the Cheltenham Festival picks they were my first NSC competition entries.
Something nice to break up the boredom of lockdown.

What's next?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Thanks [MENTION=16461]The Brighton Bear[/MENTION], your speed of posting up the table and reminding the laggers is very impressive :thumbsup:

Well done [MENTION=258]Pavilionaire[/MENTION] and special mention to [MENTION=14168]Durlston[/MENTION] who was propping up the table with me not so long ago I believe

Thanks from the LOSER of this year’s competition!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Very happy with my top half finish. Looking forward to seeing the Albion do the same next season.

Thanks once again to TBB for running it. Things like this help to bring us on NSC a bit closer together. Heaven knows we need more of this at the moment.

Finally, well done to [MENTION=258]Pavilionaire[/MENTION]. A pleasant surprise to see one of our World Cup 2019 Group of Death members come through right at the death. Congrats Pav!

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
Thanks [MENTION=16461]The Brighton Bear[/MENTION] for organising - please accept my apologies for the penalty points which was purely unintentional and reflects poorly on me and shows a lack of respect to yourself.

I will be back next year and we ensure I complete all my predictions in a timely manner.

Well done to those who were successful and thanks to all the others who entered for making it an event worthy of being run for many more years!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here