Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Which player would you most like on your side in a pub fight?

Which player would you most like on your side in a pub fight?

• Bissouma

Votes: 13 8.6%
  • Burn

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • March

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Maupay

Votes: 20 13.2%
  • Webster

Votes: 27 17.8%
  • Sanchez

Votes: 18 11.8%
  • Dunk

Votes: 42 27.6%
  • Propper

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Lamptey

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Connolly

Votes: 18 11.8%

• Total voters

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Which (Albion) player would you most like on your side in a pub fight?

Last edited:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Can only be one.

Big enough, keeps going enough, but not a nasty ******** taking things too far.

Step forward Lewis Dunk.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Only yobs fight - especially nowdays when one punch can get you killed . However if pushed to pick a player - Adama Traore from Wolves - built like a New Zealand rugby player .

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Can we go full on stereotypical here? Burn and Sanchez are both that big and imposing that they'd get targeted by the drunkest guy in the boozer. Physically strong titches are always nuts though so Lamptey has to be in with a shout. However, if it goes horribly wrong and you're on your toes there's the issue that they'd definitely catch you before they caught him :lolol:

I think, though, I'd go for Maupay. A nice combination of aggression and snideness and he'd use his Gallic charm afterwards to convince the Landlord it was the other guys' fault and have you back on your barstool by Tuesday.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Propper would be a good negotiator if you were outnumbered.
“Everyone just calm down and let’s talk about this”.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Can we go full on stereotypical here? Burn and Sanchez are both that big and imposing that they'd get targeted by the drunkest guy in the boozer. Physically strong titches are always nuts though so Lamptey has to be in with a shout. However, if it goes horribly wrong and you're on your toes there's the issue that they'd definitely catch you before they caught him :lolol:

I think, though, I'd go for Maupay. A nice combination of aggression and snideness and he'd use his Gallic charm afterwards to convince the Landlord it was the other guys' fault and have you back on your barstool by Tuesday.

Maupay? A surrendering cheese monkey!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Only yobs fight - especially nowdays when one punch can get you killed . However if pushed to pick a player - Adama Traore from Wolves - built like a New Zealand rugby player .

20 odd year s ago I worked for a Kiwi, part Mauori, lovely bloke, relally good fun, but when he flipped, ****ing hell. Total hyper nut case.

Bissouma for me. Connolly 2nd, but a big man would pick him up and throw him somewhere harmless.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Adam El-Abd and Bruno [emoji110]

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
Voted Solly - thinking being that if is going badly they would see him as an easy win (all time would probably be Tommy Fraser as I think they would back off once they figured who he was)

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008

If Burn went for a head butt he would miss on two counts, one he would be too tall and two he is bloody useless with his head. 😀

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Duffy? He is still a Brighton player.
100% Big Shane.

Remember the Arsenal handbags at the end when Maupay got the winner?

Shane comes wandering onto the pitch with a "now then lads, what's going on here?" look on his face.

All Arsenal exit stage left......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here