Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Oasis at Brighton Centre on 29 December, 1994 - were you there?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
And are you here?

oasis.jpg

The photographer was asking...

https://twitter.com/chrisfloyduk/status/1354805459065073667?s=20

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Thankfully no, was quite possibly playing my own gig. Brighton was awash with good bands then.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
One of the earliest concerts at the Brighton centre was Queen , they played a 3 night run on Dec 1979 . Was at one of those gigs .

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Weird that you named yourself after their live video then.

View attachment 133131

Thanks for your input anyway.

:lolol:

By far one of the best bands we’ve ever had. The perfect blend of rock and pop, much like the The Beatles in that way.

The snobbery of musicians/producers in the business towards working class musicians who may want to emulate bands like Oasis is what keeps potential good bands from getting anywhere these days.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Yep I was there. I was upstairs in the balcony with a bunch of friends. It was very good fun we good absolutely hammered!

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
:lolol:

By far one of the best bands we’ve ever had. The perfect blend of rock and pop, much like the The Beatles in that way.

The snobbery of musicians/producers in the business towards working class musicians who may want to emulate bands like Oasis is what keeps potential good bands from getting anywhere these days.

It was nothing to with them being working class, they behaved like *unts. Slagging of anyone and everything to try make themselves seem as cool. I personally despise people who slate others to make themselves seem better whether they are famous or otherwise. Their music was not good enough for me to be able see above their attitude.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It was nothing to with them being working class, they behaved like *unts. Slagging of anyone and everything to try make themselves seem as cool. I personally despise people who slate others to make themselves seem better whether they are famous or otherwise. Their music was not good enough for me to be able see above their attitude.

That's part of the reason I don't like to know much about musicians 'off stage'. I liked early Oasis very much. If I'd taken note of the gobshitery it would have put me off. Same with Madonna. Loved her music. My ex wife hated her for reasons I wasn't interested in discovering.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
No - always thought Oasis were simply overrated yobs

Certainly not as good as Blur. As per the battle of the bands which Oasis lost. And Country house was probably Blurs worst ever song. Still beat Oasis. Love NGs HFBs but OASIS were crap. Just goes to show, get rid of gobey twaty Liam and Noels never looked back (in anger) See what I did there? :)

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
That's part of the reason I don't like to know much about musicians 'off stage'. I liked early Oasis very much. If I'd taken note of the gobshitery it would have put me off. Same with Madonna. Loved her music. My ex wife hated her for reasons I wasn't interested in discovering.

I’m a big fan of gobshitery :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here