Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] another good reason to educate your kids...

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
BBC Bitesize Book Club and Bitesize Daily. Miss Webb take a bow...

Capturewebb.JPG

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
There are several Cbeebies programs I enjoy ... for different reasons to my kids :)

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Sadly my kids are now too old to watch Swashbuckle no matter how much I try to persuade them to.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Sadly my kids are now too old to watch Swashbuckle no matter how much I try to persuade them to.

I just persuaded my 9 year old to watch a program for 5 year olds as 'it's good to go over stuff again so that you remember'.

They were bored. I wasn't.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
If I get any kids they wont be watching anything until they're 25. Read. Play with Lego. Smoke weed. Climb mountains. All of that is fine. TV or Youtube? Not as long as I am in charge.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
My children don't watch much TV - it's mainly YouTube instead.

I like Bounce Patrol...

Nid6McV.gif

Well, that's my evening viewing sorted. Better than some TV series I've watched recently.

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud

Gemma Hunt's website says she is available to hire for childrens parties etc, me and a few other dads were very tempted to book her but our wives less so. I think it was especially as we were not going to bring the kids.....

Anyway I also like Rebecca Keatley who I even dragged my son to see in Panto in Worthing a couple of years ago.

Now he is older he only watches Cartoon Network so no more presenters - although Raven is hot in Teen Titans........

I do need to get out more

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Horrible Histories is worth a look, not for the same reason as most of this thread is about, but because it is entertaining and very funny, as well as being informative. Mrs DiS, who taught history many decades ago, wishes it had been around in her time. Great for getting kids interested.

PS and another vote for Swashbuckle for all the wrong reasons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here