Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton and Swansea City are among the clubs still interested in Matthew Sorinola

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I know this name because he started following my twitter account back in March 2017 after he had been released by Fulham at U-16 level (I'm guessing he may have had a trial with us at that stage). He subsequently joined MK Dons in May of that year to commence his scholarship.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I don’t want to sound like b.w.2, but another player who is not a striker.

Why do we fail to recruit in this area? Continuously when it’s so blatantly an area of weakness.

I’m no recruitment pro so maybe I’m missing something. But it’s such an obvious failing to me.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
I don’t want to sound like b.w.2, but another player who is not a striker.

Why do we fail to recruit in this area? Continuously when it’s so blatantly an area of weakness.

I’m no recruitment pro so maybe I’m missing something. But it’s such an obvious failing to me.

Its not a signing for us, it's for USG, false alarm

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
From today's Guardian transfer gossip:

a5f79aaa-3420-4326-bd19-d1c80fe7a5c8.jpeg

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
And very accurate too!

As for Belgian top flight yes it’s above league 1 on average but certainly some League 1 type players get plenty of gametime. More like lower Championship generally but with some rare Prem players sprinkled in. It’s certainly above the Monkey Tennis league anyway. DeBruyne and Courtois used to play in the same team along with some other very solid players for example. Are gems to be found plus solid Prem Pros.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here