Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] So who do you replace potter with then?

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Let’s hear it then? Who do you replace the man who is slowly but surely transforming our football club from top to bottom with?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
He’s certainly transforming us to the bottom.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
He isn't 'transforming our football club from top to bottom'.
He is the first team coach.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I would expect the club to have an idea who they would replace the manager with available at all times to cover any eventuality. And if they don't then that's a shocking failure of management within the club.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Lampard

Quite obviously close with Ashworth. Been seen at the Amex previously before starting his managerial career.

SCassidy

Dec 2, 2020
No suggestions yet. I wonder why.

So easy to call for someone's head. Much harder to come up with a solution.

Thank God Bloom is in charge and Potter is going nowhere.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
No names yet...

As I don't work for the club in any capacity I don't feel that I can say with any confidence who should be getting the manager role as I don't know what criteria they would use for making the selection, this would be a decision I would expect the club to be on top of and, as said previously, to always have a back-up plan available in case they have to suddenly bring in a new manager at relatively short notice. So I can't provide you with a simple answer because it's a more complex question than you seem to think it is. However, from the evidence we have presented to us on an almost weekly basis it seems apparent that the man who is currently doing the job is not up to the task of doing the job as it is a results business and the buck stops with him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here