Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Positives from Tonight

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
We are seriously fit. Ran Fulham ragged 2nd half, they couldn't stay with us.

Battered them 0-0.

Sent from my SM-A105G using Tapatalk

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Repair shop was bloody good tonight.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Fulham still in the bottom three after a poor January with only two points. They’ve got Leicester, West Ham & Everton in the first half of Feb, they won’t be passing us.

But like Sheffield United tonight, and West Brom, Burnley, Palace and Newcastle they can sometimes pull off a 'shock of the season' result.

We don't.

WASH

Jul 6, 2003
Rustington
Back to back clean sheets in Prem matches, as already mentioned, is the first time that we have achieved that since Oct 27th 2018 (when it was in fact 3 in a row, West Ham, Newcastle and then Wolves). This was 86 matches ago!!!:ohmy:

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
I actually thought March was top drawer in most depts... he could have scored with a bit of composure, but decent contribution.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Clean sheet
Didnt lose
Another point on the board
Sanchez looking better and better.
Team starting to look more settled, less tinkering with the starting 11.
Connolly and Lallana back from injury
Kept an improving Fulham pretty quiet.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Two days extra rest compared to spurs since they had day less for wycombe and day less for Liverpool game.

One game closer to lamptey return

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Good performance, controlled the majority of the game and created chances. Should have won

Feels like this could have be said about 2/3s of our matches so far this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Non of the Potter Out Campaign were in the stadium!

The moaning, booing and general uncontrollable emotion of these clueless oafs would really put the team off I fear. Instead of creating 5 big chances like we did last night, the players would retreat into themselves and we’d be looking at Hyypia’s team performances.

Hopefully, the attacking players will have learned how to score by the time we return. We could then be lording our best manager ever as the final bit of the jigsaw turns us into a top half team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here