Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Potter In or Out

Potter IN//OUT or Fence?

• Total voters

frisbee

Dec 6, 2014
Fence. Genuinely can’t see where big points are coming from but we do play nice football and are so close to clicking. Just not sure we are actually going to “click” with the way things are going - but then who would improve things? Trying to keep the faith.

mashman156

Aug 7, 2009
Southampton
Out.

Oh sure, the players weren't good enough. Well who's job is it to coach them, or does Graham simply rock up two hours before kick off for a catch up, then swan off and not see them again until the next game? And who decided not to make any substitutions until the 83rd minute, and no attacking substitutions whatsoever? Did "the players" decide Alexis MacAllister, who has been our most potent set-piece taker in recent weeks, shouldn't be allowed near a single one?

This man is seriously out of his depth. And he's dragging us down with him.

A Premier league striker shouldn't need coaching on how to put the ball in the net. That really isn't the coaches job. As Murray said..."The goalposts don't move"

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Please keep this up for the rest of the season.

Looking at the x percent who want Potter sacked is illuminating and funny.

Some of this lot are doing the Hokey Cokey!

Newport narrow win - Potter OUT
City away narrow defeat - Potter IN
We beat Leeds - Potter IN
Blackpool narrow win - IN/OUT
Draw tonight vs Fulham, great football not a bad result - OUT

In out, in out, in, no... nothing fickle here [emoji38]

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Got to be in.
Creating chance after chance which is the hardest thing to do at this level. TB is with potter for the long run. It’s what he wants. A team with an identity, promotion and development of younger players. Just missing confidence in front of goal. If 1 of the front players went on a goal scoring run we would fly up the league

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Been out for a while now. Nothing i saw tonight in another toothless and predictable performance has changed that. However good the possession stats are we just dont win enough under this manager.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Absolutely in.

I really rate him as a manager. Some of the most enjoyable football I can remember.

I think folk would feel differently if Areola hadn't played another blinder tonight.

A poor table showing isn't always the manager's fault. He has made errors. But, like most neutrals, I think he's a breath of fresh air for this club.

Just needs to know the best manufacturer for shooting boots.

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Still in

I can’t understand the logic of not using the bench in the last 15 minutes when they were there for the taking.

I’ve seen some comments that why change when we are creating chances however please explain 1) why take off our most creative player on the night? 2) Why bringing on a fresh quick (Tau or Connolly) into the mix would be a bad thing.

I am honestly baffled with the substitution situation, felt like we accepted a point with the perception of change potentially rocking the boat. I want to see more bold tactical moves.

Overall I thought we played well bar the finishing.

Feels like a loss to me however

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
I've moved from in to fence and back to in.

We are a tough but to crack, at times play some wonderful stuff just can't score the goals to reflect the quality of the performance.

I said about a month ago take the players for an extra hour every day for shooting / finishing practice, tonight we created enough to win by three.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham

I'm not, I've always been OUT, he ain't good enough..10 home games no win. :shrug::albion2:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

I think it’s the emotion and alcohol of a match night. People are so frustrated at not winning tonight (myself included) but just don’t have the wit or control (at this precise moment) to see the bigger picture. We’d be top 6 if we’d signed Ings instead of Maupay, we’re that close.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here