Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Potter In or Out

Potter IN//OUT or Fence?

• Total voters

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
It's not his fault we aren't taking our chances in the final third, but playing 3 at the back against Fulham is desperate. His determination to stick with a formation that doesn't get the positive results we need is really, really frustrating. We keep hearing about his tactical flexibility, but I don't agree - he's incredibly inflexible because he won't switch to tactics which might get us more than the occasional win.
The formation tonight was not the issue at all. We had the chances to score 3 or 4, finishing alone was the issue.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
100% in.

He literally can't do any more than he is. He set us up brilliantly every single match and every single match he is let down by our bottle jobs in front of goal.

This. We had enough chances tonight to win three games. I literally don’t know what more could have been done by him tonight.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
You are a spoof account aren’t you? Not a funny one though

Yes. Everyone who has a different opinion to you is a spoof account.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Still just in. We've been better lately. Potter has chosen the right teams and tactics on the whole. The Leeds result and perfomance was great and we were really good in the first half today. Really good. Fulham were woeful mind.

But eventually one of three things has to happen-

Players start taking their chances.
Players are replaced with players more likely to take chances.
Manager is sacked.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Absolutely in.

I really rate him as a manager. Some of the most enjoyable football I can remember.

I think folk would feel differently if Areola hadn't played another blinder tonight.

A poor table showing isn't always the manager's fault. He has made errors. But, like most neutrals, I think he's a breath of fresh air for this club.

Just needs to know the best manufacturer for shooting boots.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yes. Everyone who has a different opinion to you is a spoof account.

Nope it’s the “out of his depth comment” that prompted my post, it’s pathetic

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here