Votes: 43 17.3%
  • Two points dropped

Votes: 205 82.7%

• Total voters

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
So frustrating. Excellent performance... resulting in zero goals.

Oh well could have been a lot worse, had they scored with the last chance I would have thrown my laptop in the wall.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Obvious two dropped. To go with the other points we've dropped at home to LITERALLY EVERYONE this season.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Because of what happened at the death it was a point gained

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
I will only ever perceive a draw as 2 points dropped if we were in a winning position to start with. Think back to the Hughton days, 2 up and ended drawing 2-2. That, I consider dropping points.

Today we were lucky to walk away with a point, attractive to look at but no end product.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Two dropped until added time then 100% point gained :shrug:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The positive double whammy for me of a point, but moreover Fulham failed to win a key 6 pointer for them.

Obviously I wanted a home win, but once Trossard and Maupay screwed up, it was vital for so many reasons that Fulham didn’t leave after mugging us for all three points.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
No doubt the apologists will find this a point gained as we shouldn’t beat anyone according to them. Failure to beat Sheffield Utd, Burnley, West Brom and Fulham (all who were below us in the league) at home sums up where we are under Potter! The guy has no clue how to get a home win! Stood there gormlessly on the sideline when we were crying out for a sub or 2 and then he brings Propper on!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
A point gained in the end I guess with that fantastic Dunk block. A decent performance though, creating a couple of good chances but unfortunately not cool enough in front of goal to put them in.

On to the next game with Lamptey a little closer to returning. It’s not all doom and gloom.

:)

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
2 dropped.

Another missed opportunity.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here