Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] No fence - good performance or not?

Did we play well or bad?

• Well

Votes: 236 77.1%
  • Bad

Votes: 70 22.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Some odd comments imo on match thread - I’m firmly in ‘we played well’ - would like to hear opinion - no fence - well or bad - if you’re slightly towards well vote well - slightly bad vote bad - I’m intrigued...!

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
But it's not as simple as that, as it was a great performance all around the pitch, but utterly pathetic at the shooting part. But yes, with a striker who can score goals, we would have won by 5. So yes, good performance.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
We were utterly awful second half, and any game you don't win against your peers is automatically not a game where you did well IMO

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I absolutely love watching us but I have never ever ever been so frustrated at the same time :shrug:

I absolutely love what Potter is doing here, anyone who can blame him for our lack of goals astounds me. Fantastic manager imo :shrug:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Everything except for the finishing was fine. With a clinical frontline we'd have won 3-0 today.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Played well in 90% of the pitch.
Absolute rubbish in the 10% near their goal.

As usual.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Good performance.
Ineffective performance.
That’s what we do.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Some odd comments imo on match thread - I’m firmly in ‘we played well’ - would like to hear opinion - no fence - well or bad - if you’re slightly towards well vote well - slightly bad vote bad - I’m intrigued...!

Clutching at straws mate, starting threads like this is desperate. :ffsparr:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Give me a bad performance but 3 points any day of the week.

Our inability to finish is just embarrassing.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
What it looks like is style and opinion.

If you can't score you can't win, If you can't win, you've failed. THat is the whole idea of the game.

Potter has and is failing.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
It’s not good to watch. It’s predictable , frustrating and pretty boring

Not good performance in a massive game where we need the win and the pressure on

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
We have played great some of the best football this season I've seen passing wise but a combination of unbelievable bad luck and utter s hit finishing is a joke. Not sure it would be better to grind out wins rather than being the better team but constantly frustrated. I blame Potter for my sore knuckles and broken door...OUT!

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Same old same old. Lovely to watch, but a mixture of woeful and occasional bad luck in front of goal.
Thank goodness Dunk was alert at the end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here