Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] OK. Whose heart sank...

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Bit defensive wasn’t it, although we created enough chances to win that. Maupay, March, Trossard, Dunk all had good chances to score.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
I heart didn’t sink so much. More I started feeling sick when I realised Maupay wasn’t coming off. That was for the last 20 minutes or so. Resigned to another 0-0.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Mine was sinking in the first half after missing several chances, in the second half i slowly resigned myself to yet another dullard game with no positive result.....

I’m slowly sinking to the bottom of an ocean of doom.

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
It was pretty obvious after an hour what was going to happen. We were lucky not to lose

Potter doesn't know how to win. He is a failure.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
It was pretty obvious after an hour what was going to happen. We were lucky not to lose

Potter doesn't know how to win. He is a failure.

Potter is fine. The team were set up well. They created lots of chances.

Potter cannot score for them.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Absolute gash of a player. Can’t shoot , can’t score , not a hard midfielder , barely an assist . Brings nothing at all . 10 men with him on prancing about at time’s .

Amazed he’s still here

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
Mine was sinking in the first half after missing several chances, in the second half i slowly resigned myself to yet another dullard game with no positive result.....

Ocean of doubt....

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
...when the sub we made with 5 minutes to play was announced as being Davy Propper

At that point we had played 85 minutes and not scored this game was never a must win but it clearly was a must not lose for that reason bringing Propper on was correct but I would question his choice of player to come off as I thought Gross had run himself into the ground

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
But he can give them the tools to get better at it. The buck stops with him.

He has. Just look at the chances they had tonight.

When Trossard fluffed his lines at the south end Potter could not run on the pitch and score for him.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill

Keeping a clean sheet.
Keeping a team that is improving every game 5 points behind.
Created a lot of chances.
Thinking everyone put in a good shift.
Playing a good game with no Burn featuring.
Wondering who doesn't deserve to be dropped from midfield to fit Lallana in.
The Lion of Judah still gaining PL fitness.

I also thoroughly enjoyed watching an open game even though it was 0-0 with chances for both teams.

Plenty of positives for me.

When I get the hump about football I just think back to the old days and remember just how bad it could be now.

By comparison we're doing just fine and dandy and just enjoying watch us play again.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Not that I am pessimistic but I watched the repair shop and now the celebrity home cook thing and just checked the result now.

Not surprised in the slightest.

We are so shit at home it’s untrue!

Ah well.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Most frustrating part of tonight. A really sumptuous bench (even if some of the players aren’t quite as good as we perhaps dream) and he takes off the best player on the pitch for one of the least inspiring substitutes. Really, really annoyed.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Keeping a clean sheet.
Keeping a team that is improving every game 5 points behind.
Created a lot of chances.
Thinking everyone put in a good shift.
Playing a good game with no Burn featuring.
Wondering who doesn't deserve to be dropped from midfield to fit Lallana in.
The Lion of Judah still gaining PL fitness.

I also thoroughly enjoyed watching an open game even though it was 0-0 with chances for both teams.

Plenty of positives for me.

We hear this, game after game after game, how very frustrating and boring....

When I get the hump about football I just think back to the old days and remember just how bad it could be now.

By comparison we're doing just fine and dandy and just enjoying watch us play again.

Yeah, Yeah, been there worn the t-shirt, cried at the Goldstone.....
And just because I was or even if I wasn’t there in the bad old days, it shouldn’t make any difference for me to be entitled to feel frustrated, disappointed and despondent....

It’s because like you I care.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here