Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] WHC CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS: Semi Final 2

Who is the hardest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Salt water crocs eat sharks for lunch. They swim out to sea for them.

The hippo eats plants! It's just bad tempered, not a killer.

A man has survived a crocodile attack in northern Australia by prising the animal's jaws from his head, according to health officials.

The 44-year-old told medics he was swimming in Lake Placid in Queensland when he was attacked by a saltwater crocodile that he described as being 1.5m to 2m (4.9ft to 6.5ft) long.

He was taken to hospital with multiple "minor lacerations".

Some killer !

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Don't get me wrong, I respect SWC. Anything that has been around since the time of the dinosaurs deserves that much, but an animal that can be nullified by a rubber band around it's jaws is no match for the Hippo.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
It's over!

And it's the end of another enthralling semi final match up. After 48 hours of biting, clawing, ripping, tearing, headbutting, tail lashing and general fighting to the death HIPPO advances by just one vote, 59 - 58 setting up a final against Polar Bear.

Hard luck Saltwater Croc, you put up a magnificent effort but it wasn't enough to make your sixth final.

What a final we have though. Three time champion Polar Bear versus three time and reigning champion, unbeaten since 2017 Hippo. It'll take place Monday next week, don't miss it, it has the potential to be the greatest final in the history of WHC. What a way to finish WHC Champion of Champions!

What about the Jaguar? I thought that was the winner of WHX XII?

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Ahem!

DED109C2-6408-40D7-95AD-EF25524DFE63.jpeg

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It's too late now but reading the article he said it was between 4ft and 6ft long. It was a baby. They grow to be over 17 feet long.

A man has survived a crocodile attack in northern Australia by prising the animal's jaws from his head, according to health officials.

The 44-year-old told medics he was swimming in Lake Placid in Queensland when he was attacked by a saltwater crocodile that he described as being 1.5m to 2m (4.9ft to 6.5ft) long.

He was taken to hospital with multiple "minor lacerations".

Some killer !

You conveniently missed my explanatory post of it being a baby croc.
They grow to 17-23 feet long.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Any chance of a late entry to the competition?

I'd like to propose my tired, hungry, pregnant wife at the end of a very stressful week at work.

Sadly, I think it would go against the very definition of 'competition' as she'd wipe the floor with the lot of them! :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here