• Poll closed .

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hungry Hippo all the way for me

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
Anything that doesn't eat meat but still has a go at other things made of meat has got to be hard as nails. Hippo for this one

exactly my thinking

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
We're nearing the half way stage and there's only four votes in it, Hippo a fat nose ahead.

If you've not voted yet you've got 25 hours to think it over before committing but don't miss the deadline your vote could be the difference.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
There is a difference between being large and being hard.

Team Croc!

Anything that goes out of its way to fight in a habitat where it can be outclassed and yet still wins is mad hard to me!

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Has to be Team Hippo.

A croc can be disabled using a rubber band.

On the other hand (judging from the photo in the first post), hippos like to spend their spare time carving their own initials into one another.

Last edited:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
The African crocodile is not the Salt Water crocodile so your video is irrelevant. They don't even live on the same continent.

The Salt Water Crocodile swims miles out to sea to eat sharks. It is twice the size of the African Nile croc.

i can assure you they are not twice the size of the African croc both can grow to about 20 ft long or more .....i have seen them both with my own eyes. There are rare exceptions such as "sweetheart" a salty captured in FNQ , the biggest to be kept in captivity , i think it was 24 ft long but there are crocs in the Zambezi River that are just as big.

Having said that i think a 20 ft plus croc definitely mullers a hippo.

Brighthelmstone

Nov 9, 2011
Burgess Hill
Team Hippo. There is an article on the BBC today about the SWC and a guy who when the croc bit his head simply pried the jaws open and swam away, doesn't seem tough at all! where as a Hippo simply running into you at full tilt is like being mown down by a Range Rover!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Everyone: "The 2018/19 Champions League semi-finals were the greatest two sets of semi-finals match ups in history"

WHC Champion of Champions 2020: "Hold My Beer"

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
There is just one hour left to vote.

The beasts are locked in a 57-57 tie.

If you've not voted yet, do it. Your vote could not be more important!

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
It's over!

And it's the end of another enthralling semi final match up. After 48 hours of biting, clawing, ripping, tearing, headbutting, tail lashing and general fighting to the death HIPPO advances by just one vote, 59 - 58 setting up a final against Polar Bear.

Hard luck Saltwater Croc, you put up a magnificent effort but it wasn't enough to make your sixth final.

What a final we have though. Three time champion Polar Bear versus three time and reigning champion, unbeaten since 2017 Hippo. It'll take place Monday next week, don't miss it, it has the potential to be the greatest final in the history of WHC. What a way to finish WHC Champion of Champions!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Team Hippo. There is an article on the BBC today about the SWC and a guy who when the croc bit his head simply pried the jaws open and swam away, doesn't seem tough at all! where as a Hippo simply running into you at full tilt is like being mown down by a Range Rover!

It's too late now but reading the article he said it was between 4ft and 6ft long. It was a baby. They grow to be over 17 feet long.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here