Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Vote Biss

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Is it possible to win a public vote that Bruno Fernandes is involved in? Every time his name pops up (Player of the Month, Goal of the Round) he seems to win regardless of the quality.

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Is it possible to win a public vote that Bruno Fernandes is involved in? Every time his name pops up (Player of the Month, Goal of the Round) he seems to win regardless of the quality.

Unfortunately I think you’re right. At best his goal is maybe 3rd best imo but even that’s a stretch. I think only the Wolves goal is up with Biss’ but our boy’s is the best because I don’t think any keeper could have saved it. I’ve voted in hope rather than expectation

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Done.

Even allowing for blue and white tinted specs, he should comfortably win that, it was definitely the best goal. The Chorley keeper should have saved the Wolves shot and the Fernandes goal is over rated because it's Fernandes.

No keeper in the world could have saved Bissouma's shot, it was magnificent.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Unfortunately I think you’re right. At best his goal is maybe 3rd best imo but even that’s a stretch. I think only the Wolves goal is up with Biss’ but our boy’s is the best because I don’t think any keeper could have saved it. I’ve voted in hope rather than expectation

It's considerably worse than at least Vitinha, Biss', Grimes's goals. Thiago's duck is criminal as well. I'd probably argue that Salah has to do more as well and that is a delightful finish. Yet there Bruno Ferndandes is with a quarter of the vote.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
21% at the moment, joint second with the Wolves goal behind Fernandes, but he's only on 25% so not streaking ahead

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

Biss goal was far superior, but it won’t matter as theres tens of thousands of plastic Man U fans.

Local club fans + real football fans who can differentiate the quality versus Plastic rent-a-fans.

We’re outnumbered!

whosthedaddy

striker256
Apr 20, 2007
Hove
Please keep voting, Yves now up to 22% and I've just texted quite a few mates who are in the process of voting for him...

KEEP IT GOING :albion2:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Personally I'd say it was between Biss and the Wolves lad with a notable mention for the Swansea goal.....criminal he only has 4%.

The Wolves lad was further out but not right in the corner like Biss' so its Biss for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here