Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Paul Barber on Vaccines, Laptops for Kids and Transfers

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Ah, we win a couple of games and Paul's back to tell us how wonderful the club is.

I wonder if we could ever do a nice deed without a PR grab.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Wow - and I thought I was a cynical old *******. Ever heard of Albion in the Community ? They do a cracking job and with next to nothing PR.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Just for the record,who is available at the right price,on sensible wages,who would improve the starting 11 and meet with your approval?

Osuane Edouarde - Celtic
Kasper Dolberg - Nice and Denmark
Breel Embolo - Swiss playing in Germany

Probably my top three off top of my head. Expect all of them must view a move to EPL as a step up. Yet all established starters for multiple years in solid teams/leagues and at a couple clubs each. None of the clubs are rich. All young and have physical qualities of different types to enable them to play alone upfront and hold up the ball plus press and also be used as a foil to bring multiple attacking midfielders into play. They’re not pure finishers but have other ‘team’ characteristics whilst scoring a lot more goals than a ‘Heskey’ type. Of course virtually every striker in the world can operate as part of a pair so not relevant or mentioned.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Osuane Edouarde - Celtic
Kasper Dolberg - Nice and Denmark
Breel Embolo - Swiss playing in Germany

Probably my top three off top of my head. Expect all of them must view a move to EPL as a step up. Yet all established starters for multiple years in solid teams/leagues and at a couple clubs each. None of the clubs are rich. All young and have physical qualities of different types to enable them to play alone upfront and hold up the ball plus press and also be used as a foil to bring multiple attacking midfielders into play. They’re not pure finishers but have other ‘team’ characteristics whilst scoring a lot more goals than a ‘Heskey’ type. Of course virtually every striker in the world can operate as part of a pair so not relevant or mentioned.

My thought about these three is "keep them as far as away as possible". Dolberg and Embolo are sicknotes, the former of them one of questionable quality, and the hype for Edouard is based on **** knows what but seemingly the football world share my view as no club in a reasonably good football league has stepped forward to save this alleged class forward from his shite club in his shite league.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
We should have signed Wilson or Watkins and paid them whatever they demanded anyway

His sense of entitlement is astonishing!!

WTF!? Don’t just make stuff up [emoji1782]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Just for the record,who is available at the right price,on sensible wages,who would improve the starting 11 and meet with your approval?

Just for the record, why don’t you ask one of our failing recruiters?

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Brighton borrow £37 million against future broadcast revenue after losses more than triple last season to £67.2 million. #BHAFC https://t.co/wQQ5L9um0z

BREAKING NEWS. Clubs set to lose in excess of £100 million if they are relegated from the Premier League. Expectations they may struggle to survive and will almost certainly lose their best players.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
BREAKING NEWS. Clubs set to lose in excess of £100 million if they are relegated from the Premier League. Expectations they may struggle to survive and will almost certainly lose their best players.

Struggle to survive ? Stop being dramatic

D

Deleted member 2719

Attachments

• Milktray.PNG
    Milktray.PNG
    326.6 KB · Views: 32

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Struggle to survive ? Stop being dramatic

Or is that realistic? Do you really want to be even more reliant on Tony’s excellent generosity?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Or is that realistic? Do you really want to be even more reliant on Tony’s excellent generosity?

Think about what you’re saying

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Think about what you’re saying

I have. I am very clear on my thoughts on this. Are you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here