Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Paul Barber on Vaccines, Laptops for Kids and Transfers

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Paul Barber on vaccines, laptops for kids and transfers.

Backing the manager :thumbsup:

Apologise @<u><a href="https://www.northstandchat.com/member.php?u=28481" target="_blank">neilbard</a></u> missed your earlier effort :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Paging [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION]

Not a fan of vaccines and even less so laptops for children but when asked if there will be any further January signings he says "there is always a chance that there will be one or two incomings"... almost like a hint

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
After watching that i do wonder how many children she has left after reading Barbers reply.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Not looked at it and won't but just wondering who's interested in what Paul Barber thinks of vaccines or laptops for kids (other than Mrs Paul Barber or Paul Barber Jnr)?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Going to need a vaccine certificate to get in the ground for at least the next two seasons and they're collecting laptops from local kids who have chosen not to attend online lessons and send the laptops to NASA to help facilitate a future mars landing.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Not a fan of vaccines and even less so laptops for children but when asked if there will be any further January signings he says "there is always a chance that there will be one or two incomings"... almost like a hint

Blimey, he's a hard man to please. Wonder who gave the go ahead for those projects? :whistle:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004

I would be amazed if we actually plugged the oh so ****ing obvious gap in our squad. You never know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Apparently the lady in question only had two children when she started reading Barber’s reply.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Ah, we win a couple of games and Paul's back to tell us how wonderful the club is.

I wonder if we could ever do a nice deed without a PR grab.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I would be amazed if we actually plugged the oh so ****ing obvious gap in our squad. You never know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Brighton borrow £37 million against future broadcast revenue after losses more than triple last season to £67.2 million. #BHAFC https://t.co/wQQ5L9um0z

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here