Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] How can players in these Covid times sport these trendy shaved at the sides haircuts?

getz

Jan 15, 2010
While us mere mortals suffer looking like cavemen. Do they all have hairstylist wags at home? Or maybe the clubs have hairstylists on the books? Has anyone any insight?

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
While us mere mortals suffer looking like cavemen. Do they all have hairstylist wags at home? Or maybe the clubs have hairstylists on the books? Has anyone any insight?

Because lockdown doesn't apply to them?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Asked the same on twitter a while ago.

Either:

- Every footballers wife is a hairdresser
- Every club has someone in the bubble who'll "have a go"
- Every club has a designated club hairdresser
- They're all just ****ing off the rules and getting their hair cut.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
The club has a designated hair dresser, who is tested as regularly as the playing staff at the clubs expense and comes in on a set day.

Same as catering staff, physios, masseuse etc.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Well I have a shaved at the side haircut ...easiest one to do ...of course if you have hair on top it’s a tad harder...not a problem I encounter ...sigh

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
They should send an army barber in, then they wouldn't need a haircut for months.

I'm guessing people on TV have barbers/hairdressers too. George Allegorical on the BBC News looks fairly trim and doesn't resemble Catweazle, unlike me.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Asked the same on twitter a while ago.

Either:

- Every footballers wife is a hairdresser
- Every club has someone in the bubble who'll "have a go"
- Every club has a designated club hairdresser
- They're all just ****ing off the rules and getting their hair cut.

I'm going for No 1 .. closely followed by No 4. The other 2 are just there to make up the numbers :)

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I would think a huge number of footballers wives were either beauticians or hairdressers before hitting the jackpot with marrying a footballer.

Mrs Blue3 has become quite the dab hand at cutting my hair to the point I won't be going back to a barber once this is all over, when lockdown one started I dragged out the dog grooming kit and she's been using that with great success

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
They should send an army barber in, then they wouldn't need a haircut for months.

I'm guessing people on TV have barbers/hairdressers too. George Allegorical on the BBC News looks fairly trim and doesn't resemble Catweazle, unlike me.

By the look of some of them, and I include young Zeqiri in this, it is an army barber!

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
It's OK, they will continue to do whatever they want until called out over it, they will apologise and say that they did not think and it won't happen again, the club will pick them to play the next game, they can't even stop cuddling each other after scoring a goal.
Also wondering how people on TV are looking so well groomed.
Having been indoors now for nearly a month the rule breakers and deniers are really making my piss boil.
They are relying on the majority to do the right thing so they can lead a normal life, I would like to see real punishment dished out.

May 5, 2020
Sussex
Are we sure that it's not just a case that the players have got good at doing lockdown cuts themselves?or found a style that is easier to do?
I've become quite good at cutting my hair myself with a cordless beard trimmer and people have asked me how I had got my hair cut with the barbers closed.
I imagine footballers would be able to get better more expensive professional hair cutting equipment than I have so maybe that's why it looks better?

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Because Lockdown rules don't apply to them just the great unwashed like us.

If you are asking the question you obviously don't know your place in society, we are plebs nothing more.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Because lockdown doesn't apply to them?

This, the vast majority of them do what they want, when they want, they lead a privileged lifestyle, supported and encouraged by the leeches that feed off of their fame.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I hope Rashford didn’t pay much for his hair style. On Sunday he looked like one of us. Good on him.

As for Pogba.....

getz

Jan 15, 2010
The club has a designated hair dresser, who is tested as regularly as the playing staff at the clubs expense and comes in on a set day.

Same as catering staff, physios, masseuse etc.

If that's the case Davy Propper has that day off. It isn't a great look Davy

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!

Army Barber!
FFBF1022-321C-46C1-B2EF-51261A3E5C91.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here