Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Young player of the year

DFL JCL

Jan 8, 2016
Could young Tariq be a contender for premier league's young player of the year? Assuming he gets back fit soon and continues his early season form?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Unlikely. Most often they give the award to attacking players in top teams...

I would imagine Calvin-Lewin, Rashford or someone like that.

DFL JCL

Jan 8, 2016
Unlikely. Most often they give the award to attacking players in top teams...

I would imagine Calvin-Lewin, Rashford or someone like that.
Not even a contender?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Not even a contender?

Well... dont think its entirely out of the question, as there is no super obvious winner this season. If it would have been only U21 instead of U24 eligible for the award, surely he would have been one of the top candidates. But as it stands I think the award will end up with Rashford.. for reasons on and off the pitch.

boik

Well... dont think its entirely out of the question, as there is no super obvious winner this season. If it would have been only U21 instead of U24 eligible for the award, surely he would have been one of the top candidates. But as it stands I think the award will end up with Rashford.. for reasons on and off the pitch.

It has to be said that Rashfords off field work doesn't seem to be detracting from his game. Most impressive. Seems to be a consummate professional.

DFL JCL

Jan 8, 2016
Have we ever had a player that has even featured in the conversation? Would demonstrate progress.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here