Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Palace sign metata on loan

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
May be a bit of shrewd business 6ft4, 23, good goal scoring record.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
A good singing for Palace. It should mean no worries for the rest of their days.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
May be a bit of shrewd business 6ft4, 23, good goal scoring record.

Eze (attacking midfielder I know) and now Metata. I thought decent strikers weren’t available to lower PL teams? I live in hope that we might eventually get a big young striker in but I know “it’s complicated and very difficult” for clubs like the Albion

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Eze (attacking midfielder I know) and now Metata. I thought decent strikers weren’t available to lower PL teams? I live in hope that we might eventually get a big young striker in but I know “it’s complicated and very difficult” for clubs like the Albion

Metata is not much difference to us signing Maupay really. Gamble either way. Few big duds have appeared from the Bundesliga recently (which is a poor standard mainly)

Eze was a good buy though.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Metata is not much difference to us signing Maupay really. Gamble either way. Few big duds have appeared from the Bundesliga recently (which is a poor standard mainly)

Eze was a good buy though.

He is half a person taller than Maupay though :lolol:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

I might be wrong but I really got the impression that they are spending money they dont really have and that when/if they go down they could be in for a nasty surprise. Time will tell.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I might be wrong but I really got the impression that they are spending money they dont really have and that when/if they go down they could be in for a nasty surprise. Time will tell.

Welcome to NSC, we’ve been saying that for more than a decade. It just doesn’t bloody happen

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here