Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Palace sign metata on loan

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
On a slight tangent I see they got rid of Max Meyer last week, that went well how much money did they waste?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
On a slight tangent I see they got rid of Max Meyer last week, that went well how much money did they waste?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Signed in 2018 on a 3 year deal, which has now been terminated. 56 appearances. £170,000 a week.

Yikes.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Amusing how news of a player signing for either us or Palace normally now involves a preliminary jog on to wikipedia to find out who the f3ck they are :lol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Amusing how news of a player signing for either us or Palace normally now involves a preliminary jog on to wikipedia to find out who the f3ck they are :lol:

Especially in our case....???

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Eze (attacking midfielder I know) and now Metata. I thought decent strikers weren’t available to lower PL teams? I live in hope that we might eventually get a big young striker in but I know “it’s complicated and very difficult” for clubs like the Albion

They’re available. Signing him doesn’t mean he will score goals. PS add Sorloth to the recent list of flops. £9m for one goal.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Money well spent :facepalm: and we think Locadia was an expensive cock up.

Well he did arrive on a free / loan, so they only spent £22m+ on him in wages (plus some win bonuses no doubt, but I don't think that would've come into play all that much).

SAC

May 21, 2014
Signed in 2018 on a 3 year deal, which has now been terminated. 56 appearances. £170,000 a week.

Yikes.

Where did you get £170k from? I just looked on Transfemrkt and it states (guesses?) £62.5K

Still a huge amount for someone who turns out to be a dud.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
How much has The Iranian Messi cost you to date ?
Another expensive flop, it happens .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here