Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Graham Potter's Fulham Press Conference

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
This pre match press conference is as much use as the Prime Minister questions in Parliament - no solid answers to anything and not worth reporting on really.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Anyone getting a bit of nervous anticipation about this one? Really is quite a big game. A win would be a huge boost, and a loss a real setback.

Almost certainly a draw, therefore.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
[MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION]

ropey9

Feb 25, 2009
Did anyone ask why are we wasting an additional player on every corner? Is it for the one game when we "surprise" the defenders by letting the player who doesn't place the ball take it?

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Good in transition blah blah blah need to be better blah blah blah Fulham are world beaters etc...

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Headline right at the start

Connolly and Lallana might be involved Wednesday (though not from the start).

In any case, they are on the road back.

Wellbeck and Tariq, still not close.

The rest was all quite pointless

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Headline right at the start

Connolly and Lallana might be involved Wednesday (though not from the start).

In any case, they are on the road back.

Wellbeck and Tariq, still not close.

The rest was all quite pointless

Unimpressed conference :rolleyes:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Haven’t listened but I’m willing to bet the equivalent of “These are a good team” is in there

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
Having not beaten Sheff U, West Brom or Burnley at home (or anyone else for that matter) this really is one of the biggest games remaining this season.

I can live with a predictable blah blah "tells you nothing" press conference if they actually turn up on the day and do the business.

I guess Barber is hoping the same when he's trying to sell a new 5-year tranche of ridiculously expensive 1901 memberships soon too.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Having not beaten Sheff U, West Brom or Burnley at home (or anyone else for that matter) this really is one of the biggest games remaining this season.

I can live with a predictable blah blah "tells you nothing" press conference if they actually turn up on the day and do the business.

I guess Barber is hoping the same when he's trying to sell a new 5-year tranche of ridiculously expensive 1901 memberships soon too.

£500 signing up fee unless you have a lifetime seat. :down:

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
Anyone getting a bit of nervous anticipation about this one? Really is quite a big game. A win would be a huge boost, and a loss a real setback.

Almost certainly a draw, therefore.

I’m getting nervous like against Peterborough all those years ago and Norwich more recently and both were dispatched with consummate ease. I’m hopeful of a win at least :moo:

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
how did a leprechaun gain entry to the conference?

(Un 'PC' i know but i'm not being serious!)

Rdffec4ee4570f4f419cde30d0ab7875e.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here