[Other Sport] WHC CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS: Semi Final 1

Which beast is harder?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Blimey, think I just nudged HB into the lead. Not sure I can take the responsibility!

Voted for HB because he lives in area where there are other predators and he doesn't care. PBs are top of the artic tree and no other predator comes close unless they're black and white and in the water.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
If a Polar Bear sized Honey Badger met a Polar Bear, the result would be an animal skin rug, the colour would be white (with splatterings of red). No contest.

Incorrect.

A Honey Badger's claws unlike a Polar Bear are designed for digging not shredding and piercing.

So already the Polar Bear is equipped with an extra weapon.

Honey Badgers are also restricted in its ability to come from different angles of attack.

The Polar Bear can fight on four and two legged stance. The Honey Badger cannot.

Then there's the intelligence levels, Polar Bars are smarter than Honey Badgers so are capable of assessing a fight situation to a far higher level.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Show me a Honey bunny or whatever it's called that can swim and batter a seal at the same time and it might belong in a ring with PB...

Awww...battering a poor defenceless blubbery seal. Rather than a HB taking on a lion. That just makes your polar bear look like a bit of a bully really doesn't it?

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Anything that takes down snakes gets my vote.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Be 2nd account time for the HB fan club soon enough.

Looks like the PB team has had a large influx since i last checked the scoring.
As there are so many who actually bother to post negative comments on the HB I would have thought it was them doing the rigging.

:):)

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Looks like the PB team has had a large influx since i last checked the scoring.
As there are so many who actually bother to post negative comments on the HB I would have thought it was them doing the rigging.

:):)

HB was 8 down when I posted that yesterday. No shock to see him slide into the lead late on in the contest and the HB fan club go looking for those 2nd and 3rd account details they have locked away specially for WHC

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
HB was 8 down when I posted that yesterday. No shock to see him slide into the lead late on in the contest and the HB fan club go looking for those 2nd and 3rd account details they have locked away specially for WHC

Form is temporary, class is permanent. The Honey Badger always digs deep to get the result in the end.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
As we enter the second half of the contest Honey Badger is leading 70-65. It's been a terrific effort by Polar Bear so far but I don't expect H.B to relinquish his lead now.

There's still 24 hours to go though so if anyone is still undecided, you're vote counts and could be the all important decider.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Incorrect.

A Honey Badger's claws unlike a Polar Bear are designed for digging not shredding and piercing.

So already the Polar Bear is equipped with an extra weapon.

I don’t care what the design objectives were for HB’s claws because this mad f***er looks like Freddy f***ing Krueger with his paw blades.
23f5d708ffcc7b438927067b649a5385.jpg

If he heard you dissing his weapons, he’d easily scratch your f***ing face off!

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

I can see this going the way of the Brexit thread into the bear pit.

All this anger about a fantasy contest :)Think I need to get a gang of friends to create an account each ........

Would it be too obvious if they were called friends of animals from the warmer climes 1,2,3 etc?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Polar Bear for me. Will track you for miles and miles if needed. Relentless.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I can see this going the way of the Brexit thread into the bear pit.

All this anger about a fantasy contest :)Think I need to get a gang of friends to create an account each ........

Would it be too obvious if they were called friends of animals from the warmer climes 1,2,3 etc?

Polar would be delighted with that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here