[Other Sport] WHC CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS: Semi Final 1

Which beast is harder?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
NSC!

We're straight into the first semi final. You know what we're after - the hardest pound for pound beast in the world. Please factor all aspects of hardness into your decision - strength, attitude, hardiness, fearlessness, aggression etc etc.

You have one vote and 48 hours in which to use it. Use it wisely.

The Combatants:

Honey Badger

tournament record: 1 time winner, four times runner up

honey-badger544-900x450.jpg

Honey badger sauntered into the semi final amassing the highest number of votes of any animal in either of the groups. With a **** you attitude and a willingness to take on anything in its path it's easy to see why. The hardy little bugger catches, kills and eats poisonous snakes, fights off lions and is rumoured to castrate its enemies. It's small, terrifically powerful, takes on animals much bigger than it, eats poisonous beasts and doesn't appear to give a solitary **** about anything. In other words a strong contender!

vs

Polar Bear

tournament record: 3 time winner

OJS5324-600pxl.jpg

Unbelievbly, despite being a three time champion the Polar bear enters the semi final as the underdog. An underdog you'd be foolish to write off but the underdog nonetheless. The dominant figure in the early years of the WHC he has in more recent times felt the backlash of fans moving away from the big beasts to the smaller ones.

The Polar bear is an expert hunter that combines agility, power and ferociousness all in one package. They can run as fast as a horse, are, incredibly, invisible to night vision goggles, have a bite more powerful than a shark and are fond of hunting, killing and eating Walruses. No one wants to mess with a Polar because if you do they will **** you up.

So there you have it NSC, our two combatants. Two mighty warriors offering differing skillsets and viewpoints on hardness. I URGE you to THINK carefully before voting. The stakes have never been higher. What is at play is a place in not just the WHC final but the final of WHC Champion of Champions.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Polar Bear is a spent force, gone massively backwards over the past decade.

Case in point any recent news articles, failing to keep himself in shape- skinny AF. Hardest creature in the world can't cope cos it's 2 degrees warmer? Should be renamed the ginger bear.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
If a Polar Bear sized Honey Badger met a Polar Bear, the result would be an animal skin rug, the colour would be white (with splatterings of red). No contest.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
The Polar Bear.

I'm taking this is all based on head to head. The white bear would crush the honeypot.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
You would have thought the "pound for pound" penny would have dropped by now

The irony is, a regular sized Honey Badger would still have a go at a regular sized Polar Bear if it got the chance. I’m not sure the Badger would win but the Polar Bear would be scarred (both emotionally & physically) for the rest of it’s life.

May 5, 2020
Sussex
Wow this is a tough one.
I'm fans of both competitors and I would love to see this match In real life.
Physically I would say the polar bear but would the polar bear be surprised by the fearless aggression of the honey badger,the polar bear is probably not used to that.
As they say it's not always the size of the man in a fight,it's the size of the fight in the man(but obviously badger and bear in this instance).
I'm going to have to give this some thought before I decide.great semi final.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Oh dear, I find myself on the very sharp horns of a tricky dilemma on this one, given that I voted for both in the previous round....................

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
The polar bear is so hard it's taken humanity an industrial revolution and 200 years of subsequent global warming to even vaguely trouble it

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Up to about 3,000m, yes.

And I reckon a Polar Bear would struggle a bit in the Kalahari.

It's almost as if this is immaterial to the vote.

If you're hard you can cope with the climate as well as threats from other animals. Hardness covers a lot of eventualities.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here