Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] WHC CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS: Semi Final 1

Which beast is harder?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
If you're hard you can cope with the climate as well as threats from other animals. Hardness covers a lot of eventualities.

Who is the poster child for the 'Animals die out because of climate change' warning?

Is it the Honey Badger, or is it Mr Fluffy White Cuddle Face?

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I hate the HB and everything it stands for. It's Polar Bear all the way for me

Shocking that the 'pound for pound' argument is now being used to support the HB after it being largely ignored for the grasshopper mouse ... (still bitter)

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
I have heard from a reliable source that [MENTION=28958]MantisShrimpMan4eva[/MENTION] has sadly passed away/forgotten his password, but I hope that he is smiling down on us and watching the results come in on this poll.

If there’s one thing he was passionate about, aside from his love of Mantis Shrimps, it was sharing his utter contempt for that badger.

In memory of our fallen comrade, please vote Polar Bear.

RIP/Hope the password comes back to you

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I hate the HB and everything it stands for. It's Polar Bear all the way for me

Shocking that the 'pound for pound' argument is now being used to support the HB after it being largely ignored for the grasshopper mouse ... (still bitter)

Once again the Ratel faces the negative vote, from supporters of vanquished animals. In a single vote, first past the post system, he romps home, but, in this system, he has to contend with the 'Anyone But Badger' faction, a disadvantage that no other contestant faces. We need to swap voting systems: Use first past the post for WHC and the knock out transferable vote system for General Elections.

May 5, 2020
Sussex
I went for polar bear in the end.
As fearless and aggressive as the honey badger is ,it is all for nothing if he does not have the ability to seriously harm the polar bear whereas the polar bear would finish the honey badger with ease if he got hold of him.
But it's still close,the honey badger is hard but the polar bear is a bit harder in my opinion

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
If a Polar Bear sized Honey Badger met a Polar Bear, the result would be an animal skin rug, the colour would be white (with splatterings of red). No contest.

This is the only consideration that matters. Pound for pound, the HB pisses all over the PB, then probably goes and drinks a pint of piss as well, just to prove how hard he is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here