Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How Green is your Club?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I'd have to agree with you that Pep rally isn't so smart. I've seen him wearing that gargantuan woolly cardi on the touchline in the pissing Manchester rain several times - by the end of the game it must weigh more than he does.

I'm more puzzled by his collection of really awful Man City hoodies that he's obviously scavenged from the 'reduced to clear' bin in the club shop. I think we may need a thread on the best and worst dressed PL manager. Klopp looks like he's been covered in glue and kicked through the Anfield Supastore too.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm more puzzled by his collection of really awful Man City hoodies that he's obviously scavenged from the 'reduced to clear' bin in the club shop. I think we may need a thread on the best and worst dressed PL manager. Klopp looks like he's been covered in glue and kicked through the Anfield Supastore too.

Indeed.

At the other end of the scale, Scott Parker always looks immaculately turned out, I'd happily adopt his wardrobe. Sharp dressed man.
As for our own GP...well, the cashmere coat is a step up from his skinny trackie, but as we've established today, its woefully inadequate for the current seasonal conditions.

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
Surprised P*l*ce don't feature higher in that list - they are a steaming pile of organic matter, their training ground provides a habitat for the local rats, and their stadium is biodegrading.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Indeed.

At the other end of the scale, Scott Parker always looks immaculately turned out, I'd happily adopt his wardrobe. Sharp dressed man.
As for our own GP...well, the cashmere coat is a step up from his skinny trackie, but as we've established today, its woefully inadequate for the current seasonal conditions.

He's stood on the sidelines of pitches in Sweden, so this must feel like summer to him.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
You can't get more green than Forest Green.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
"Additionally, currently Premier League side Chrystal Palace have pledged not to travel to Europe by any method for the foreseeable future."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here